Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies, we told you it was good for you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies, we told you it was good for you!

See, we're not messing when we say it has its goodpoints!! [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
    How come when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider he gained superpowers yet when Alexander Litvinyenko ate some sushi laced with polonium he lost his hair and died? Once again it\'s one rule for comic book superheroes and another for KGB turncoats.

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

"See Love, Its for your own good. Its not just me I'm thinking about"

The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Why don't they listen, telling them that for years.....[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Thought it was a reference to this http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakin...p?j=84590289&a mp;p=8459x568&n=84590585&x =

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Asuperb piece of research. Hats off to those spods at North Carolina State Uni.

Cheers DQ for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

Dr's Shifteer and Lictepeen??

Comment

Yawn. Get yourselves a real article that quotes real research published in a real medical journal and we might just take you seriously boys. This spoof's as old as the internet.

Hope Not Hate

Comment

As a matter of interest how does one suspect 15,000 womenof having performed fellatio? (see article)

Comment

Is it the shape of their mouth or the blisters on the tongue that's the dead (I nearly said head) giveaway, I wonder?

Comment

its good for her skin too apparently-some wear it overnight as a face pack.

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

<DIV>
                        Originally posted by munsterforever
                        its good for her skin too apparently
                        </DIV>
                        <DIV></DIV>
                        <DIV>[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]You got there before me.</DIV>
                        <DIV></DIV>
                        <DIV></DIV>
                        <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

ive always had that problem
                          If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Confirms my theory that it should be taught in schools - the ladies of the futureNEED to know that its good for them and that it should be encouraged [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by sheepshagger

Confirms my theory that it should be taught in schools - the ladies of the futureNEED to know that its good for them and that it should be encouraged [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Sheepshagger, are you sure you mean that? Will there not be a lot of disappointed Dollys?

Comment

Working...
                              X