• Show
Clear All

Friyay
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Friyay

Comment

I was introduced to a new colleague today. His name is Sham.

Today is the best day ever.
        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

"There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D7774A16-167D-456D-AB59-AF2B09DA5CF6.jpeg
Views:	79
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	2576349
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Ok everyone, I've had mein fill of hearing about Boomerflu/Plague.

Cheer me up or fight me

IT> IS> FRIDAY> MY> DUDES!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LCcm5wk.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	2596294
                I am the million man.

Comment

We haven't heard from Jenta since he was told to "work" from home. Just sayin'.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Britain f*cked as Winchester pub closed due to Coronavirus

Britain’s plan to head off to the Winchester and enjoy a nice cold pint until this all blows over has been scuppered by the pub closing due to the virus.

For almost twenty years, Britons have followed the same disaster response plan in times of crisis, which is to retreat to their favourite local and pop the jukebox on until things quieten down a bit – but this time, not even the pub is safe.

Regulars arrived at the hostelry after running a gauntlet of coughing, virus-infected passers-by, only to find a sign on the door saying the popular venue was shut for the foreseeable future.

“We stayed open during a zombie plague, ISIS attacks on London, an alien invasion and the news that Genesis were reforming, but we’ve had to take expert advice and close our doors this time”, said landlord Simon Williams.

“Obviously this isn’t ideal, It’s St Patrick’s Day after all, but we can’t risk someone coughing all over the bags of pork scratchings and then everyone getting sick.

“And if anyone tries to get in, don’t forget that the gun over the bar is actually real.”
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                        Jaysis
                        Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Working...
                        X