No Way Hans Rey

Cliffs of Moher - http://www.hansrey.com/

Nutter.

Comment

should that not be lemmings.com?
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Comment

Trouble is, asmall army ofimitators will follow in his tracks. Inevitably one of them will go over.Count the days/weeks.

Comment

as for yer wan hanging over the edge, i hope that's just a camera trick and there's another level below that she's standing on, otherwise she's a complete spastic.
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I like the fact the cyclists are wearing helmets.... 'cos they'll really help if you go plummeting over the cliffs.
              \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

Originally posted by Hoof Hearted
                Trouble is, asmall army ofimitators will follow in his tracks. Inevitably one of them will go over.Count the days/weeks.

That's what the Darwin Awards are for. Let 'em off.
                New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                  as for yer wan hanging over the edge, i hope that's just a camera trick and there's another level below that she's standing on, otherwise she's a complete spastic.

more likely she just climbed up from below and is wearing a harness and is secured to the cliff.
                  The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                  - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Originally posted by Hoof Hearted

That's what the Darwin Awards are for. Let 'em off.

No problem with that sentiment, OD, it's the trouble these assholes cause to the Coastguard/Air Corps guyswho have to put their lives at risk to pick up the bodies that concerns me.

If some publicity seekingJackass cycles off the edge of the Cliffs of Moher he can end up feeding the sharks for all I care.

Comment

<DIV>
                      Originally posted by T.C.B.
                      I like the fact the cyclists are wearing helmets.... 'cos they'll really help if you go plummeting over the cliffs.
                      </DIV>
                      <DIV></DIV>
                      <DIV>Apparently the helmets were fitted with gyropscopes to help countertact any effects of vertigo. Let them off I say.</DIV>
                      <DIV></DIV>
                      <DIV>If one did happen to go over it would be a bit better than let's say a tandem sky-jump going wrong. Imagine the epitaph "he died like he lived, strapped to another man..."</DIV>
                      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

as for @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">yer wan@@@@/SPAN> hanging over the edge, i hope that's just a camera trick and there's another level below that @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">she's@@@@/SPAN> standing on, otherwise she's a complete spastic.
                        pretty sure that's a guy, Ruck ..

Moving along, people get up to adventure, death-defying stuff all the time, and i don't see any problem with what they did. Also, they weren't looking for publicity, rather the photos were taken by an Irish photographer who publicised this months after the event. There's no story here as far as i can see.

Maybe we should ban all mountain-climbing, surfing, parachuting, rugby, and all other activities that may include a risk of injury or death? As OD said, let them off, if anyone is stupid enough to follow them without the skill or sense of self-preservation required, then let evolution take it's course.

Comment

pffffft, they are wearing parachutes. not in my day i'll tell ya!

[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
                          Hi sham, gimme 2 pints of carling, a bottle of bud, and a vodka and orange for the burd

Comment

<DIV>
                            Originally posted by beir bua
                            as for @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">yer wan@@@@/SPAN> hanging over the edge, i hope that's just a camera trick and there's another level below that @@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">she's@@@@/SPAN> standing on, otherwise she's a complete spastic.
                            pretty sure that's a guy, Ruck ..
                            </DIV>
                            <DIV></DIV>
                            <DIV>Well then. he needs to get a haircut.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</DIV>
                            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Working...
                            X