Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk

Anyone know why full url posts hyperlinked don't work in Tapatalk? Eg. YouTube thread- embedded video works, but a pasted and linked url becomes abbreviated and won't go....i don't see any settings to change. Can someone that uses Tapatalk confirm?

Originally posted by No. 16 View Post
    Anyone know why full url posts hyperlinked don't work in Tapatalk? Eg. YouTube thread- embedded video works, but a pasted and linked url becomes abbreviated and won't go....i don't see any settings to change. Can someone that uses Tapatalk confirm?
    They used to work but you have to change the URL now once you click on it. Get rid of the : and put in a .Com/watch?v= instead of it and it'll work again.
    "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

I've been having right bother with tapatalk lately. In the unread threads tab I'm only getting about 6 or 7 threads in total, even though there might be 50 unread threads, now it asks me to drag up from the bottom to load more thread (which never seems to work)
      I am the million man.

Comment

Yeah, I have the same thing.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

As above for me too as well as often having nothing in the participated tab. It's all screwey. I started this topic on tapa and im not getting any reply notices to my gmail. But tapa says I'm subscribed as does the main site.
            Edit: now i am since i posted again.
            Last edited by No. 16; 19-March-2012, 15:01.

Comment

Tapatalk uses some wierd affiliation (Viglink?) which, when you click on the link, translates the URL. Between that and your DNS setings - especially if you use OpenDNS, it makes a balls of things.

I've recently switched from OpenDNS to Google DNS, and lots of things which were previously niggly are now working. On the other hand, I've just given Google the keys to my web history ...
              Last edited by cilldioma; 19-March-2012, 16:33.

Comment

Munsterfans on iPad with Tapatalk is brilliant....
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Lately I've been getting an issue where I try to go to the next page of a thread and the application freezes for about a minute and then responds. It's getting fairly annoying.
                  When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                    Not on this forum it doesn't.
                    I'm not so sure. Since I posted my request re advice on London (and have been following up on rental hotel advice etc,) the ads have change to holidaylettings.co.uk. ???
                    "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                      Not on this forum it doesn't.
                      You sure about that frog?

I only use the app and it sounds right to me......
                      "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Tapatalk have stopped using their referring partner, and all links now open via Tapatalk again.
                        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Fyi...
                          When using tapatalk 2.2.8...on this forum....on Droid ICS on SGS2 anyway...the thanked post notes have no relation to actuality reality. It seems to be completely capricious and arbitrary. just so ya know.........
                          Last edited by No. 16; 30-August-2012, 23:25.

Comment

Is there any way to get the little thumbs up for thanked posts back on tapatalk? It was great to see when good posts had been thanked, or that your given thanks was ensured.

in other words how do I get the little thumbs back please
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Tapatalk

I still see them CB. Dunno what's up with your version.
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X