Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" Brian O'Driscoll is, obviously, a total sweetheart ................"

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/...r-3046380.html

So, ladies in red, who was the lucky man?
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

It wasn't Drico, but it wasn't for the want of trying.

From what I'm hearing, a recent proprietor of a restaurant...
    Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post

I'm totally shocked and stunned.....I'm not really.

Comment

A big Ginger fella ?
        When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Maybe not....

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...311149873.html
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
            Had spotted that one all right.
            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Gareth Edwards most likely, or possibly – given the length of Kennedy‘s hair –Danny Cipriani.
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                Had spotted that one all right.
                Jamie can certainly beat that meat judging by the photos
                Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post

Nah, isn't he the one who allegedly gave Grainne Seoige a good seeing to? If it is, so what?

Comment

Maybe Franno knows and someday will break the silence.

Comment

From what I've read, does he not go on to say that nothin happened and that the man he's been linked to is "200% heterosexual"?
                      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

So there may be an Irish rugby who is gay. That is just too awful it may upset the whole structure of the IRFU....Call in Father Merrin quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                          So there may be an Irish rugby who is gay. That is just too awful it may upset the whole structure of the IRFU....Call in Father Merrin quickly.
                          Father Merrin? Why would he care? Sure he'd only be interested in the young lads! (Nobody to exorcise here)
                          Last edited by masterchief; 12th-March-2012, 21:10.
                          "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Irish Independent said "the Belfast-born singer -- who has just finished penning his autobiography" call me a cynic but I guess he'd say anything for a bit of publicity.
                            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
                              Irish Independent said "the Belfast-born singer -- who has just finished penning his autobiography" call me a cynic but I guess he'd say anything for a bit of publicity.
                              But, to be fair, he's not said anything. He's said that there's nothing in any rumours, and that he's been linked to a heterosexual man.

"Can't confirm or deny" may seem deliberately ambiguous, but often the alternative would be "Kennedy denies affair with X" and the paper gets their story anyway.

From what I've seen he's been as direct as he needs to be about refuting it - though my first reaction was a bit harsher.
                              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                              X