Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAKE Enda Kenny website.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    FAKE Enda Kenny website.......

    just received this link in an email.... An Enda Kenny website that has been hacked....

    http://www.endakenny.com/

    now I presume the website won't be long in getting fixed, so I will try and copy a few of the images I have seen.... they are hilarious...



    edit changed the thread title to reflect that it was a fake Enda Kenny website..... still damn funny.....
    images to follow, since I apparently have all the time in the world....
    Last edited by i_like_cake; 26th-January-2012, 12:09.
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

    #2
    Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    just received this link in an email....

    http://www.endakenny.com/

    now I presume the website won't be long in getting fixed, so I will try and copy a few of the images I have seen.... they are hilarious...

    Quality
    Victi vincimus (Conquered, we conquer) - Plautus

    Comment


      #3
      Heard about that. FG have said it is not Enda's web site?
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

      Comment


        #4
        ahhh ok... I'll edit the Opening Thread title......
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

        Comment


          #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	enda1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	2468704
          Click image for larger version

Name:	enda2.png
Views:	1
Size:	289.4 KB
ID:	2468705
          Click image for larger version

Name:	enda3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	2468706
          Click image for larger version

Name:	enda4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	2468707
          Click image for larger version

Name:	enda5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	2468708
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

          Comment


            #6
            Can't see Eoin O Duffy aka Point allowing this page to continue.

            This was a good clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgNsmjc6q8

            Comment


              #7
              That website is a direct attack on Irish Democracy, the Rangers should be deployed to close it.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by bazzyg View Post
                That website is a direct attack on Irish Democracy, the Rangers should be deployed to close it.
                You mean do a Cowen on it?
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Milester View Post
                  Can't see Eoin O Duffy aka Point allowing this page to continue.

                  This was a good clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgNsmjc6q8
                  Eh ?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    more to the point is what idiots left the .com domain name for our Taoiseach unbought?
                    "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Www.ogra.ie hmmm

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
                        more to the point is what idiots left the .com domain name for our Taoiseach unbought?
                        I wonder if endakenny.ie or .net is also available.....
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Just goes to show what idiots politicians are. After the bertieahern.com saga you'd think they'd learn.

                          Although seeing as the domain was registered in 2004 just after Fine Gael did well in the local an European elections you've got to think this is a long-planned political stunt with Fianna Fail fingers all over it.

                          http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi.../endakenny.com

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Point View Post

                            I think ROG should take steps to prevent this from happening....
                            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by OnDeBanks View Post
                              Just goes to show what idiots politicians are. After the bertieahern.com saga you'd think they'd learn.

                              Although seeing as the domain was registered in 2004 just after Fine Gael did well in the local an European elections you've got to think this is a long-planned political stunt with Fianna Fail fingers all over it.

                              http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi.../endakenny.com
                              Look who the hosts are !
                              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X