Daft Dave or Harvey Norman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daft Dave or Harvey Norman?

I've had enough with Daft Dave and the Harvey Norman ads.

If I had my way I'd shove Daves monkey where the sun doesn't shine and as for Harvey..........
    Daft Dave (Rightprice tiles)
    0%
    Harvey Norman
    0%

Harvey is worse ...

Comment

Happy burt day mr hAAArveee. christ those ads are all annoying but that one was by far the worst.
      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Well if you know the ads they're working.. still think Daft Dave one is moronic

Comment

Mario Rosenstock has a lot to answer for with those daft dave ads.

Comment

No normally into violence but those 2 I would shoot for free.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

" what 'ave ye gahh on 'affer today Meester Arrvey" - most annoying by a Country Mile!

Comment

What about BANG! and the loveable Barry Scott?

They did a great gift grubsketch of all these a few weeks back with some lad ringing into Joe Duffy in tatters about these ads and the had all the ad people on the line with him. It was hilarious.
                It happened, and I was there.
                4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

What about this financial body is a ltd. co. trading as blah blah but regulated by the regulatory regular blah blah authority, terms and conditions apply. Jees.
                  Picture the old Nescafe ads, now apply same bumf:
                  Nescafe will not actually make you more attractive to another and will not gaurantee you get laid. It is a diruetic and may disturb your sleeping pattern if drank after 6. Not to be used as a stimulant. It's a dangerous substance which may scald. You must be over 6. It can be addictive. Drink sensibly.

Comment

APACHI PIZZA IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST IRRITATING NOISE ON RADIO
                    Is it only a game?
                    And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Fleetwood would, would Fleetwood.
                      \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

Die Harvey Die! (please no german translations)
                        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

This is the Today FM sketch. Absolutely hilarious.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                          It happened, and I was there.
                          4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                          What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by Ballyman
                            This is the Today FM sketch. Absolutely hilarious.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

class altogether.

in fairness the daft dave ones kind of grow on you

Comment

If my memory serves me as it should, the guy who does the Harvey Norman ads is Gerry O' Connor originally from Donegal who went out to work in Australia. He worked for Harvey Norman out there and when they opened in Ireland, he was sent back here to work for the Irish operation.
                              "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

Working...
                              X