The All New Pictures Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acskerries View Post

Lovely work SB. I loved my Munster stag's head necklace last time you did them, so of course would like to continue the trend.
    Sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post

Lovely work SB. I loved my Munster stag's head necklace last time you did them, so of course would like to continue the trend.
      what did that look like? if it was on this site, i might have missed it...

I have some relations far and wide, that would like something like this... and helping a charity at the same time seems like a win win for me....
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

what did that look like? if it was on this site, i might have missed it...

I have some relations far and wide, that would like something like this... and helping a charity at the same time seems like a win win for me....

Anthony 'Axel' Foley, Remembrance Necklace, with Stag & Red Stone (which raised over €7,000 for Charity) in 2017.

Click image for larger version

Name:	'Axel' Remembrance Necklace.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	2601787

Comment

Oops

Comment

Name:	Last Supp.jpeg
Views:	80
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	2602171

The Last Supper, Peter banned further ones as could not agree on costs.

Comment

Name:	Sweet Caroline.gif
Views:	66
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	2602235

Comment

Name:	Black lads 1.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	2602633