Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or a Cylon

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	2488199
      employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
      beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
      who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
      we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Name:	Golding William.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	2488206

Comment

Name:	IMG_1562.JPG
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	2488207
          employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
          who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
          we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Name:	IMG_1564.JPG
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	2488208There's a video of him
            very funny

Comment

clowns

Comment

Name:	Billy V.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	2488226

Billy Vunipola with his U11 team mates at a tournament in Wales, some time ago.

Comment

Comment

Name:	IMG_1629.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	2488254

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14667[/ATTACH]

Billy Vunipola with his U11 team mates at a tournament in Wales, some time ago.
                      which one is Billy?
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Comment

Name:	T. May.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	2488274

Comment

Name:	IMG_1662.JPG
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	2488276

Comment

This thread needs to be put out of it's misery.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X