Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The All New Pictures Thread

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
    Who appointed you guardian of the universe? Why don't you 'piss off' yourself?
    So I tell some halfwit posting images excusing sexual assault and having a pop at LGBT rights (among other alt-right **** he's recently posted) to piss off and you've got a problem with that? That's pretty odd even for you. This kid a mate of yours or something Viigy? If he is can you draw it out in crayon for him that his pictures aren't funny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
      So I tell some halfwit posting images excusing sexual assault and having a pop at LGBT rights (among other alt-right **** he's recently posted) to piss off and you've got a problem with that? That's pretty odd even for you. This kid a mate of yours or something Viigy? If he is can you draw it out in crayon for him that his pictures aren't funny?

Thankfully Ireland, or at least my Ireland seems to be a bit more on the live and let live side of things. I don't think I've ever had an issue with bathrooms, despite seeing plenty of messages like this on Irish websites and having seen a few outright threats of violence.

It might be the place I live, the places I go, or the respect from people, workers and business owners for equality law. I am careful, very careful and I do understand how a trans woman could be seen as threatening to a woman if she's anxious or a victim of violence, abuse or other form of unsettling action. It means I'm careful about where I go, how long I stay, the people around me and how much liquid I take in.

It may be unfounded, but when you hear these statements made you do worry, and have to protect yourself and others from those who think the worst of trans people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post

Use the reporting facility in accordance with the site rules. You are not entitled to censor anyone. How would you feel if I told you to, as you so eloquently put it, 'piss off'.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
          Use the reporting facility in accordance with the site rules. You are not entitled to censor anyone. How would you feel if I told you to, as you so eloquently put it, 'piss off'.
          After some deep soul searching I'd probably recover.

I'll use the report function if I see something defamatory. Up to that if I see someone acting the cock I prefer a public response. I'm not entirely sure why you're so bothered by my response as against the original content itself anyway. It was a post excusing sexual assault and drawing a comparison with a trans person using a female toilet. That's ****ing disgusting. When considered with other pictures this poster has posted recently I think piss off is a fairly tame response.

"It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9708_9bb7_500.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	2488119
            the best

Comment

Comment

Name:	stab.jpg
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	2488152
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Name:	Stag 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	2488153

No comment

Comment

Name:	IMG_1550.jpg
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	2488156On beach in Kerry today
                    employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                    beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                    who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                    we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Name:	IMG_1552.jpg
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	2488157
                      employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                      who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                      we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Originally posted by limerickdeco View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]14586[/ATTACH]On beach in Kerry today
                        Ballybunion, see the pre-tide full version below, it was absolutely enormous

The folk of Ballybunion pay their respects to Anthony Foley https://t.co/SF0FCeszaX

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Comment

Name:	Axel.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	2488159

Name:	Axel_jersey_widershot_content.jpg
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	2488160
                            The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Name:	IMG_1551.JPG
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	2488164

Comment

Name:	gettyimages-97463183-1-2048x1536_3489338.jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	2488196
                                Every time I see this I think it's a woman in a burqa.
                                Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X