No announcement yet.

Feedback to new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I edit a thread title that I started?
    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

You getting a invalid server response??
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
        You getting a invalid server response??
        No. I just don't know how to do it on this latest version of the site.
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

You need to go to the very first post and edit it from there. I think!
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

I'm trying to find the "Buying Rugby gear online" or the "buying Munster rugby gear online" thread.... no luck in the advanced search ..

just to add, Lifestyle are selling some of last years munster rugby gear with massive savings...
            https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/munster-rugby/
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
              I'm trying to find the "Buying Rugby gear online" or the "buying Munster rugby gear online" thread.... no luck in the advanced search ..

just to add, Lifestyle are selling some of last years munster rugby gear with massive savings...
              The search here doesn't work, Search via Google,
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I did... No joy...
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Anyone else notice that clicking on the "Rugby" button at the top of the page doesn't bring up new/updated threads from the Rugby World Cup subforum? Previously I found that even a thread I started myself would never show up for me no matter how many replies it got. Today I've belatedly discovered that there was a whole other thread for the Ireland-Italy game, as well as a few others which had never shown up for me about tickets/travel etc.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Yes. Now I do. Was wondering why I didn't see a thread on the match yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                      Anyone else notice that clicking on the "Rugby" button at the top of the page doesn't bring up new/updated threads from the Rugby World Cup subforum? Previously I found that even a thread I started myself would never show up for me no matter how many replies it got. Today I've belatedly discovered that there was a whole other thread for the Ireland-Italy game, as well as a few others which had never shown up for me about tickets/travel etc.
                      Am I right in thinking that threads that you've looked at can disappear from your ''new topics'' view?

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post

Am I right in thinking that threads that you've looked at can disappear from your ''new topics'' view?
                        I think so - that's not how I normally browse the forum, so I couldn't say for sure. I normally just click on "Rugby" or "Non-Rugby" at the top of the page. But after someone replies to a thread since you've last looked at it, then it should reappear as either a "new topic" or in bold as a topic with unread replies. It seems that the only way I can see any topics in the RWC section is if I navigate directly to that specific subforum.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

Search is no longer working sadly.....
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Try tightening the elastic on your hard drive.

Comment

Where is the multi quote button gone?

Comment

That's been gone for ages. At least two revs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X