Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imprssive
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Yes much better!
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Breaking the speed limits every time
        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Thumbs up from Spain...
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Well done. "Full" site working a charm on Opera on Android.

Comment

Great job - thanks. For various reasons I haven't been able to post a lot, but now that it's easier, you never know!
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

It's only in the last week or so that I noticed that clicking on a thread title now brings you to the most recent unread post, rather than the first post in the thread. Works on the mobile version of the site too. Good job.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  It's only in the last week or so that I noticed that clicking on a thread title now brings you to the most recent unread post, rather than the first post in the thread. Works on the mobile version of the site too. Good job.
                  Excellent, glad to see it worked!

Comment

The Search function seems to be out of order.

I searched for "Cork City Football Club" earlier but got this
                    Search Results: 0 result in 0.0058 seconds.

Keywords
                    cork city football club

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Comment

Checked that myself using a couple of thread titles I know to exist, but I'm getting the same outcome. Can we have search back please, monsieur le frog?

PS I actually managed to track down the Science thread by doing an internet search of "Munsterfans science thread" - it was the first result.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Similarly I wanted to post something about Neil Armstrong but can’t find the threads about Space/NASA etc
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Post to a new thread. Many of the threads that are more than a year old don’t work on tapatalk. For example, ‘President Trump Season One’ and the Brexit thread.

Comment

2 questions, why doesn´t the Folau sacked, thread appear when you click the "Rugby" tab? or is it just me.
                            And when I advance search for "Feedback" in thread title, this thread doesn´t appear in the results?
                            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                            X