No announcement yet.

Feedback to new site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, and thank you for all the work that has gone into this- it’s marvellous.

Comment

Can the forum time be fixed? I'm finding posts from 1 hour into the future a bit disconcerting

Comment

A lot of the older threads still don’t load on tapatalk.

Comment

Is this unapproved post a new thing? Or what have I done?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-11-28 at 10.43.32.png
Views:	33
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	2548368
          Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

It's an unresolved glitch in the anti-spam software that's been ongoing for several months now - there's nothing wrong with what you've posted, it seems to be purely random (although I think Cowboy seems to have been affected more often than most, perhaps the internet knows something ...). Sometimes it seems to happen even after people have seen and replied to a post - I'm fairly sure I've seen "unapproved" appear on posts which I'd previously seen appear as normal. Whenever I spot a post that's been unapproved for no reason, I restore it again but at the moment there doesn't seem to be be any other way of resolving it. I can't tell from your screenshot where that one is, but I'm sure I'll find it shortly (EDIT - done).

Also, when posts are reported it's less visible to us mods than it was before - you have to go looking for it instead of getting an automatic notification. So if any have been missed, apologies. Plus it's harder to get rid of spam.

I want the old forum back - in terms of moderator functionality, at least ...
            Last edited by mr chips; 28th-November-2018, 12:38.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I have a post sitting unapproved in the Brexit thread. In fairness that's probably because it's pure ****e talk. Well done spam filter.
              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

When I have clicked on the "latest unread" button on the Zebre match thread, recently, I keep getting sent to the top of page 12.

Comment

Yeah, that's been happening to me in the Zebre thread too, regardless of whether I click on the "most recent unread post" button or the "go to last post" button. No idea why.

Jenta's post is now restored ...
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                    When I have clicked on the "latest unread" button on the Zebre match thread, recently, I keep getting sent to the top of page 12.
                    I have the exact same issue. I thought I did something by mistake

i also got got it in the Ireland v USA thread
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Thanks Mr Chips

That Zebre post issue is happening to me too. Another reason to move on....
                      Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Gloucester vs Munster thread showing last post was yesterday even though there are new posts today

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-01-10 15_50_13-The Red Army - Munsterfans Forums - Munster Rugby Supporters.png
Views:	38
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	2553450
                        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

I was getting about 4 threads all stuck on a particular post this morning - seems to be sorted now
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

As I could not find the Injury Updates thread I did a search for threads with"injury" in the title but threads returned by the search were dated between 2009 and 2013 only.
                            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

it looks nice.

Comment

Guys and Gals, the website is so slow for the last few days...
                                The site traffic, I think, must be way down-... 3 people probably responded to the terrorist attack in NZ... years ago that would have been discussed at length.
                                The mobile site is horrible for people with fat fingers, I already recommended a fix.
                                Tapatalk was a good link, but it doesn´t load all the threads now, I don´t know why.

I met a lot of good friends through this site, I would hate to see this place disappear.

I appreciate there are other ways to chat about rugby, other websites, other phone apps, but if Munster start winning things again, we need this place up and ready for easy use.
                                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X