• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top right, click subscribed.

Comment

Much obliged!
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I'm loving the difference in time taken between searches... between "rugby topics" and "nonrugby topics"... instantaneous... thanks guys.
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
          Are there any plans to enable the Tapatalk plugin for vbulletin for the new site?

If not, can it be enabled?
          Bump
          "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

My post this morning #216 on the Glasgow-Munster match thread is "Unapproved" and doesn't seem visible to others? Am I in trouble with the mods?
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Do you mean post #218? I can see it ok ... But there seems to be a slight glitch that had manifested even before the forum upgrade of innocuous posts ending up unapproved - it's happened maybe half a dozen times that I've seen, no idea why or how to resolve it. Any time I've spotted one like that I've restored it manually.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post

Bump
                Agree completely - I agree the mobile product is better that it was but still not as easy as tapatalk. I presume it comes down to advertising revenues.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

Agree completely - I agree the mobile product is better that it was but still not as easy as tapatalk. I presume it comes down to advertising revenues.
                  Possibly, especially since the paid version of Tapatalk cuts out all the ads.
                  I'd love to hear the official response as to if it will be enabled and if not why not?
                  "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Can we make the "like" button bigger... I'm pretty sure people donĀ“t seet it now, when they read my rubbish...

thanks
                    hugs
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X