Feedback to new site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post

I've adjusted what's displayed. RobbieG is getting nothing.
    Go raibh maith agat
    Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Topics buttons working without delay. Thank you
      Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Private messages - my inbox is showing full because there are messages going back years which I thought I had deleted, several hundred of them (among which are the odd few which I don't want to delete). When clicking "select all" and then delete, they still show up in my Sent Messages, even when I use the new "Permanently Delete" option in the new Trash folder for PMs.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
          In advanced search, i tried Conor Murray, I got 0 results...
          My apologies. Seems search was a bit bollixed, it's now working and there are plenty of threads with Conor Murray in the title

Comment

Tapa-what?

This iteration is the poodles privates, easy to navigate, lightning quick on my Android devices and generally a slimmed down version of the last desktop site.
            site

Excelsior, Frog-dock, excelsior to you.
            I am the million man.

Comment

Are there any plans to enable the Tapatalk plugin for vbulletin for the new site?

If not, can it be enabled?
              "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Got a message saying I'm not authorised to view the Munster rugby Academy thread? I know this place is cliquey but jeez, didn't know others can't even view certain threads now

Comment

Overall very good but would love an option to go to most recent post at top of page without having to scroll down to bottom off the page each time. Thanks.

Comment

I still can't figure out the notifications settings. All turned off in settings but I still get loads when I log in....
                    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Search still not pulling up threads, or very old ones not the most current
                      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                        I still can't figure out the notifications settings. All turned off in settings but I still get loads when I log in....
                        Dismiss them and see if they come back

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                          Search still not pulling up threads, or very old ones not the most current
                          Have you an example?

Comment

Dismiss them and see if they come back
                            Tried that - they are still there .
                            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Have you an example?
                              A search for 'Leinster' in advanced with Title box checked brings up a number of threads but not most recent, need to then select 'Date started post' rather than 'Relevance' in drop down option, prehaps, 'Date started' should be the default option in searches, usually it's the most recent thread people are looking for
                              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

How do I unsubscribe from a thread so that I no longer receive notifications whenever someone has replied to it?
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X