No announcement yet.

Feedback to new site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realise it sounds ungrateful to those that put their time and effort into the site but . . . . . aaaggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Can't get used to it at all at all. Is there any way of using the auld one?

Comment

Apparently not, which is disappointing to say the least.
      "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
        I realise it sounds ungrateful to those that put their time and effort into the site but . . . . . aaaggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

It's growing on me - getting the hang of it now
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
          If its any help, the rugby topics and norugbytopics all load without any delay when I click on the view all button on the home page.
          The new ones across the top should be much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post

Everything is very small..........I have bad eyesight and stubby fingers.....not easy.
            Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks Haddock Thrower, topics now load a treat on iPhone.. I like the new design, when we get used to it, I doubt any one will want to go back...

now if we could get a few guys back from injury, the HCUP dates, we’d be rolling

Comment

The 'Rugby Topics' and 'Non-Rugby Topics' tabs are next to useless now, as they now show all recent posts NOT most recent threads.

The 'New Topics' Thread only shows UNREAD Threads, so if you've read a Thread, want to go back to it, it isn't listed anywhere.

What is needed is an 'Active Topics Thread' a list of the most recent threads, whether read or unread, which is what we had on the old site.

Thank you.
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                  The 'Rugby Topics' and 'Non-Rugby Topics' tabs are next to useless now, as they now show all recent posts NOT most recent threads.

The 'New Topics' Thread only shows UNREAD Threads, so if you've read a Thread, want to go back to it, it isn't listed anywhere.

What is needed is an 'Active Topics Thread' a list of the most recent threads, whether read or unread, which is what we had on the old site.

Thank you.
                  Ah will you ever **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Thank you.
                    On the right hand side of the home page there's a "View All" button beneath both the Rugby Topics section and the Non-Rugby Topics section which has the same functionality as the old Active Topics buttons.
                    "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post

Ah will you ever **** off.
                      Lovely....

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post

On the right hand side of the home page there's a "View All" button beneath both the Rugby Topics section and the Non-Rugby Topics section which has the same functionality as the old Active Topics buttons.
                        Ok, thanks, bit more help than the previous post..

Would be great if those buttons were put somewhere in the Tabs on top of pages..

Comment

Non rugby topics shows me 3 threads in which i have little interest except for this one obviously.
                          How do i get to the other threads that may not have been updated since i was last on.
                          Why not show me the 10 or 12 threads with most recent activity like it used to.
                          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
                            Non rugby topics shows me 3 threads in which i have little interest except for this one obviously.
                            How do i get to the other threads that may not have been updated since i was last on.
                            Why not show me the 10 or 12 threads with most recent activity like it used to.
                            I've adjusted what's displayed. RobbieG is getting nothing.

Comment

Yea, Rugby topics and Non-Rugby topics working perfect again for me now. Thanks...
                              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post

I've adjusted what's displayed. RobbieG is getting nothing.
                                Yeah, right... see you've made the changes..

wasn't that hard was it.. there's a good little fella... keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X