Feedback to new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    In advanced search, i tried Conor Murray, I got 0 results...
    You're doing it wrong. You appear to be searching thread titles only, and there are no threads with the words Conor and Murray in them.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

pages still taking ages to load for me too. Seems random as sometimes its the home page, other times it' s one of the other tabs.
      This should now be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
        would i be right in saying that posts by people on ignore list now dont show at all (unless quoted) as opposed to "you have this person on ignore" type message?
        Probably

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post

You're doing it wrong. You appear to be searching thread titles only, and there are no threads with the words Conor and Murray in them.
          Yea, I thought that might have been the case. But I wasn´t sure..
          I tried Conor on its own, and ended up with Conor George thread...
          and Murray on its own. I ended up with Euan Murray threads and 1 thread on "Murray out of tour", again I was surprised that there werwe not more about Conor Murray-.

anyway, thanks for the response..
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

Yea, I thought that might have been the case. But I wasn´t sure..
            I tried Conor on its own, and ended up with Conor George thread...
            and Murray on its own. I ended up with Euan Murray threads and 1 thread on "Murray out of tour", again I was surprised that there werwe not more about Conor Murray-.

anyway, thanks for the response..
            You're more than welcome to start one though

Comment

Is the "Rugby Topics" button responding extremely slowly for anyone else?
              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                Yes
                Using chrome on a PC and its lagging like mad.
                Life is good

Comment

Maybe the software is wary about some ridiculous cookies rubbish you are prepared to spew?
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

This should now be fixed
                    Sorry to be the purveyor of bad news but it isn't fixed, for me anyway. There is no delay when I click on the 'last post' button though.
                    Thanks for all your work.
                    Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Same here

Comment

Same here
                        Rugby topics: it is on my iphone, I need to switch to something else and use Filer to access it from the front page- but its fine on PC and ipad.

Comment

Apologies if this has been covered already somewhere..is there a page where you can see the most recent posts on the different forums all on one page (similar to the old homepage)? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tipplad View Post
                            Apologies if this has been covered already somewhere..is there a page where you can see the most recent posts on the different forums all on one page (similar to the old homepage)? Thanks
                            On a full size browser, it's the right hand column on the homepage

Comment

I am temporarily taking down the Active Topics from the top bar while I try to fix them. Returning shortly!

Comment

If its any help, the rugby topics and norugbytopics all load without any delay when I click on the view all button on the home page.
                                Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X