No announcement yet.

Feedback to new site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on the continent on holiday recently and couldn't log in to Tapatalk, assumed it was me. Now I know. Well done HT - great to see an upgrade. Munsterfans on the up.
    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Just did a search for Picture thread, put in 'Picture' in search, Title only and got 2 results, from 2009 and 2008

Also pages still crashing / not loading when clicking via Topics menus
      I get 500 results (the maximum) when I enter the word picture in the search box at the top right of every page - the top result is cowboy's above, and the second is yours that I've quoted. Can you provide a screenshot?

Comment

Comment

That's correct, you're searching thread titles only. If you're looking for the "all new pictures thread" search for pictures

Comment

So you have to be exact?..

it's title of the thread i want..

Search for Connacht only brings up 9 threads and not current one..

Search for Bank of Ireland brings up nothing.. yet know there is a thread there somewhere..

ps any update on the pages crashing?

Comment

I still can't log in from my phone. Also, at the risk of repeating myself and ILC, the "go to last post" button could do with being doubled in size. Thank you please.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                ps any update on the pages crashing?
                No, it just happens to you, so it's something on your side.

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                I still can't log in from my phone. Also, at the risk of repeating myself and ILC, the "go to last post" button could do with being doubled in size. Thank you please.
                See last answer for your first point. Regarding the go to last post button it was already doubled in size on Monday.

Comment

Sorry, I meant the "last unread post" button, which appears beside the thread title, as opposed to the button to take you to the last post in the thread.

Any suggestions as to how to resolve the not-logging-in problem? I still just get a big white rectangle - a couple of times, the boxes for username & password appeared for an instant and then vanished when I tried to tap on them.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Again, is there a compatible app with the new look?

I want to filter out the ads and have a dark mode.
                    "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post

No, it just happens to you, so it's something on your side.

pages still taking ages to load for me too. Seems random as sometimes its the home page, other times it' s one of the other tabs.
                        "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post
                          No
                          Well, that was an oversight.

Been here for years, this is the 3rd (possibly 4th, I don't recall) iteration of the site that I've been through.
                          Gotta say while I do appreciate the work that everyone here does, I'm not a fan of the new look. While the old site did look shyte on mobile and I appreciate the new site is designed mobile. Not have some sort of app compatibility is an oversight.
                          Not everyone wants to view the site in a browser.
                          "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Works fine for me. Takes a little getting used to but it's grand. Fair play

Comment

would i be right in saying that posts by people on ignore list now dont show at all (unless quoted) as opposed to "you have this person on ignore" type message?
                              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

In advanced search, i tried Conor Murray, I got 0 results...
                                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X