No announcement yet.

Feedback to new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The munsterfans logo font - is poor - can it be changed?
    ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
    AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Is it possible to make the "go to first new post" button bigger.?

Also, having the option to go to the top of the page with a single click is very much missed.
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by John123 View Post

Here here +1
        Fantastic job- have now used it across three different platforms, and while I think its great- there seems to be different functionality on each platform. I assume that's an issue with my set ups, rather than the site. However, having finally decided to 'do the right thing' and read the 'read me' documentation- I find I can't access it- on any platform. Entirely possible I'm being dumb- but an idiot post (maybe on Articles) would be very helpful.

Comment

Oddly the site on mobile seems to take ages sometimes to load, and then it's fine other times. Will check it out on desktop to see if it's the same..
          Last edited by fitzy73; 1st-August-2018, 10:16.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
            Also, having the option to go to the top of the page with a single click is very much missed.
            It's a single click on everything but mobile, where you've to tap twice

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
            Oddly the site on mobile seems to take ages sometimes to load, and then it's fien other times. Will check it out on desktop to see if it's the same..
            Yep, it's happening here too. I'm investigating.

Comment

ahhhh the button "go to top" is there, apologies....
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

whats the criteria for the search fopr the buttons - Rugby Topics & Non Rugby Topics?
                because when I go into the separate forums, there are threads that I am not seeing.

also, i tried the search function. it wasn´t working.

Comment

whats the criteria for the search fopr the buttons - Rugby Topics & Non Rugby Topics?
                  because when I go into the separate forums, there are threads that I am not seeing.

yeah i feel im missing stuff without going into the relevant forums so i end up leaving the site quicker than usual if i'm not inclined to dig around. I've found the search doesnt work either even the advanced one
                  "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

It looks fine to me, it the relevant forums for the current day, what threads are you not seeing in the Topic links that you are in the forums?

Comment

Just tried looking for that myself. When I click on "Rugby Topics", it shows that I've read the last post in the Pre-season Friendly thread, made by Colliniho today.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	munsterfans new forum screenshot 2.png
Views:	0
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	2538209

But when clicking into the Red Army forum just now, it indicates that I haven't read the last post in that thread, made four days ago by Haddock Thrower, even though I had read that previously. It also shows a couple of other threads as unread when they have been, but the last post date on those predates the forum upgrade so I assume that's something to do with a save point for the previous version of the forum.

Name:	munsterfans new forum screenshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	233.9 KB
ID:	2538210
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I don´t think just the relevant topics for 1 day is enough.
                        What were the criteria that the frog had for the last version of the website.. it was probably unread topics for the last week, or month.

Comment

Like it.. i do not. crock of ****e.

then, i is a begger, so can't choose.
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

formatting suggestions. Thanks

Can you reduce the white space at the top of the page?
                            Tab dowsn't change colour to indicate which page ie the screenshot was taken of rugby topics page but it looks like I'm still on the Forum's page

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 09.04.15.png
Views:	0
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	2538255
                            Attached Files
                            Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post

It looks fine to me, it the relevant forums for the current day, what threads are you not seeing in the Topic links that you are in the forums?
                              Suggest changing the forums to those updated since last log on instead. There can often be a few days or longer between log ins.
                              Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

Suggest changing the forums to those updated since last log on instead. There can often be a few days or longer between log ins.
                                Or even a few minutes... I've set it to last visit for now to see how we get on - previously it was both last day & last visit I think but that doesn't appear possible in this version that I can see.

Comment

Working...
                                X