The official toy of choice for a 3 yr old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official toy of choice for a 3 yr old

Anyone got a 3 year old girl? Our little one wants everything that appears on the ads on Nick Jr but has forgotton the last thing as soon as the next thing appears? The toy shops are bewildering.. I'd rather get her something that she'll enjoy and use rather then rip the wrapping off and run off to the next item.

Anyone have any good suggestions for an interesting / enjoyable pressie for Skibess Junior? She has a Munster shirt and Brian O'Driscoll 13 shirt before ye say!.

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

A doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
      A doll.

How many children aged 3 don't already have at least 50 dolls/teddys etc?

Comment

Besides, don't forget lots of girls hate dolls. I used to feel obliged to say thanks and act like I was pleased, but they all ended up set fire to "mysteriously"

Dora the Explorer seems to be the main thing for girls of that age group, if it's any help.
        For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

You really are trying to wind ruck up[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Ah yes....Dora. I think she has a lot of Dora stuff which is gathering dust God knows where.

Thank you Dermot G - a doll? Baby alive or Princess Alexa? Sure one even does dirty nappys, what sort of knackered exhausted parent would buy a doll that s**ts all over the place???? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

This kind. I did[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Barbies No 1 in our house.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Lego or stickle bricks - years and years of fun to be had. They now even make pink/purple lego for girls...

Here's a link for reserach for age 2-6 lego products

Comment

Dora is the queen of the tots at the moment.

Comment

A book

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                        You really are trying to wind ruck up[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

PoorRuck [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]As for other girlie presents, I got nathin'
                        For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
                          A book

She's only 3, she's the rest of her life to read [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Forget all the toys, she will probably get more enjoyment out of the box they come in.
                            Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

I'm with eracoto on this one, Lego is a great toy for any child around that age.
                              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                              X