Weekend rugby spreads

The spreads in PP earlier wereScotland +14, Italy +6, England +7
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

France are value at -7 as are Italy at +6

Comment

Leinster are 5/4 for the celtic league. Great value if you ask me.
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

france were 1/3 for championship before england team was named. 2/7 now.
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

For france to win the champship,they need to beat eng...back them to beat them,youd get better odds.....
          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Italy +6pts and France -7pts are bankers....

Jones is out of form at the moment, and the Italian backrow won't do him any favours.

Englands WHOLE gameplan will be based on the 10/12 Combo....Betson, Chabal and Bonnaire will murder Flood. France +12pts is a more likely result.

Comment

I dunno England havea very decent back 5, Ellis is playing q well, they have made changes up front and they are at home and they are playing the French.

I quite fancy the game to be close and maybe even England to rob it if it comes down to a 'penalty shoot out' in 2nd half.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

If you want to pay for your Summer Holidays then lump on Leinster at 5/4.

Leinster
                Connacht at home - 5pts
                Glasgow Away - 4 pts
                Dragons away -4 pts
                Ospreys Away - 1pt
                Borders Home - 5pts
                Cardiff Away - 1pt

Total = 66pts

Ulster
                Munster at home - 1pt
                Borders away - 5pts
                Glasgow home - 5pts
                Cardiff away - 1pt
                Edin home - 4pts

Total = 61pts

Ospreys
                Dragons away - 4pts
                Munster home - 4pts
                Sacrlets away - 1pt
                Leinster home - 4pts
                Glasgow away - 4pts
                Borders away = 5pts

Total = 64pts

Cardiff
                Scarlets away - 1pt
                Conn away - 4pts
                Edin home - 4pts
                Dragons home - 5pts
                Borders away - 5pts
                Ulster home - 4pts
                Leinster home 4pts

Total 64pts

They are still ahead even losing two games to Cardiff and The Ospreys, I really think that they will only lose one of them.

Comment

You can get Leinster at 2/1 on gamebookers. I have put a few bob on them , as they haven't seem to have updated the odds on the ML for a while.

Its' Leinster's title to lose at this stage. Mind you , we should never underestimate them in that regard.
                  Unrepentant Langer

Comment

i'd nearly fancy England with the handicap. think it could end up being very close, England will be well wound up after the hammering they got and they've picked some players who probably should have been in a while back, Rees instead of Lund, Palmer instead of Grewcock, White instead of Vickery. Catt could get their back 3 going.

Will be interested though to see how Toby Flood does with the boot. Saw him play against Ireland in an u21 game a few years back and he missed 9 out of 10 kicks or something like that, had a stinker...I'm sure he's been practicing since though..

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14
                      For france to win the champship,they need to beat eng...back them to beat them,youd get better odds.....
                      Not quite. Even if they lost to england they will still end up on the same points as us if we win both our games. They would then most likey top the table on points difference, especially as they play scotland at home on the last day after we play italy so they will know what they need to win by to top the table.

The security of the events (granted at 1/3 when i took it) is much better than backing them to beat england who by some slim chance, could upset the odds
                      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Working...
                      X