SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

I am not a Liverpool Fan, but tonights RTE panel proved to be the biggest crowd of muppets tonight. Liverpool win in Barcelona, in the firts half tonight they should have be at least 2 up and then ran out of steam and held on for the win. They were all raving at half time with the display, but at the finish when Giles had a rant for giving the ball away, Queue the ars* licker Dunphy to agree with everything that giles said and say that Liverpool were a disgrace and that Gerrard and alonso were found out, as useless. O Herilihy seemed genuinely shocked at their reaction but hadn't the balls to defend his position. I really appreciate the candid comments as opposed to the UK counterparts, but that type of bulls**t was unwarranted.

Totally agree, Shep. Giles is a bitter old clown.

Comment

Missed the game. Was there no "honesty of effort"?
      Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
        Missed the game. Was there no "honesty of effort"?

That's just it, what Giles pontificatedso much aboutat the away game was also there in spades tonight and produces a result. No goals but two saved by the crossbar, three super saves off the line v's Shergar's teeth off the post. They were analyticallyinept. Honesty of effort was once again in abundance.

Comment

Don't watch much football and was only watching last night because the kids wanted to. Did not see the analyisis all I said to me kids was somebody earning £40.000 a week should be able to put the ball in the net when it's an open goal.
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
            Don't watch much football and was only watching last night because the kids wanted to. Did not see the analyisis all I said to me kids was somebody earning £40.000 a week should be able to put the ball in the net when it's an open goal.

It just happens sometimes, McCloud. It happened just like that in last Saturday's game as well. Liverpool had enough chances to have won the game comfortably and ended up losing 1-0 in that as well. The most important thing is that they are creating plenty of chances.

Comment

tbh, I thought they were fairly pathetic and made little sense..

Comment

I thought Giles and Dunphy were over the top, saying Gerrard was useless was typical Dunphy.

Dunphy takes his cue from Giles and is probably carrying another of his children.

Bill nearly acquitted himself well by disagreeingvehemently with the experts, but pulled back when he remembered he'd never played soocer and that his purpose on the show is merely as an onlooker.

Comment

I went for a pint after night classes last night and people in the place said the exact same thing as you that they were commenting about a different game all together.

Is it only a game?
                  And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

I fell asleep during the second half.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

I'm convinced that Brady hates Liverpool. BUt the other two shoudl have done better. When Liverpool won the Champions League this three failed to analyze why that happened. For the whole campaign they highlighted Liverpool's shortcomings. They were correct on those observations but why did Liverpool win it? There job is to explain it. That season Liverpool beat A.C. Milan, Juventus and Chelsea and all the pnal could mumble was something about luck!!!

Last night Eamon D said that with honesty of effort you could take 11 people of the street to beat Barca. Eh No you couldn't.

Comment

Missed it. I was watching (Dr.) Gillian McKeith on You Are What You Eat. Shoddy eating in abundance on this really.
                        It happened, and I was there.
                        4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                        What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Dunphy was a total muppet as usual - I thought I'd been watching a different game when they started their rant. Dunphy thrives on being controversial -if he didn't then he woouldn't have a job. Can't stand the man.

Comment

And Ray Houghton and George Hamilton were not much better. I ended up changing over to ITV

Comment

Ray "All he has to do there is hit the target and its a goal" Houghton, has to be the most annoying co-commentator ever. He wasn't exactly hot-shot hamish himself in his playing days.
                              Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X