No announcement yet.

Comic Book Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've wanted to read the new God's stuff for ages. Let me know how it goes.
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I'm struggling to be honest. Supermans pal Jimmy Olsen I've given up on. Mr miracle is a struggle and only finished one or two issues for the granny goodness intro but the dialogue is tough. New God's series is ok but still very dated. I'd rather read a novel adaptation if one exists .I read a good article comparing the different dialogue of the series and new God's is to an extent the most modern but still

Basically I started reading sandman. Saw Constantine reference and decided to check his backstory out as I was a casual fan .got enthralled in swamp thing and then hellblazer and then animal man while waiting patiently to get back to sandman but took a break for crisis and and felt I should try new God's but I think now I'll just restart sandman and savour that .
      Last edited by Hugged Rugger; 13-August-2018, 09:39.
      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

This has been an unexpected pleasure so far

https://m.comixology.eu/Miracleman-V...S90cmFkZUl0ZW0

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Reading batman black and white again. Some great short stories. Volume one free on comixology at the moment.

Comment

this is very good and well worth 2.69. Volume 2 out in april might be a bit more though. Also been picked up for a TV series
            Click image for larger version

Name:	gideon.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	2560637

Comment

Working...
            X