X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell ink

Bought a dell laptop with a cheap dell printer last year. Ink running
    low now and have heard a rumour that I have to buy new cartridges from
    dell for daft money, is this true or is there a cheaper way?
    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Are Dell printers not re badged Lexmark Printers?
    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor
      Bought a dell laptop with a cheap dell printer last year. Ink running low now and have heard a rumour that I have to buy new cartridges from dell for daft money, is this true or is there a cheaper way?

You would need to buy Dell ink cartridgesso as not to invalidate the warranty - but that's the only reason.

This site will probably meet your needs http://www.inkjet.ie

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Bought a dell laptop with a cheap dell printer last year. Ink running low now and have heard a rumour that I have to buy new cartridges from dell for daft money, is this true or is there a cheaper way?

Theres a place in Limerick that will refill the cartridges for you its cheaper than buying anew set everytime. I'm sure hers places like that scattered through out. thats probably your best bet. It shouldnt affect your waranty either?
        ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

You would need to buy Dell ink cartridgesso as not to invalidate the warranty - but that's the only reaon.

This site will probably meet your needs http://www.inkjet.ie

Do people still use warranty nowadays ? Can you not bring your cartridges to Cartridgeworld, Scotscor?

Comment

I dunno, I dont usually use printers at home.
            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Get it refilled or but the Lexmark equivelant cartridges. As for warranty on a printer pull the other one. Unless the printer is over a couple hundred quid I wouldn't even be thinking of a warranty. These days two new cartridges nearly equal the price of the printer.
              "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

went to cartridge world, man pointed out twas just a trial cartridge. He topped it up anyway, and I have bought two from inkjet.

Thanks all

Comment

Theres a place in Limerick that will refill the cartridges for you its cheaper than buying anew set everytime. I'm sure hers places like that scattered through out. thats probably your best bet. It shouldnt affect your waranty either?[/QUOTE]

Ink Refill Centre on Ellen Street. I use it all the time, home and work.

Comment

Working...
                  X