• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gavin Henson / Charlotte Church...part 87

She's up the duff apparently...

Originally posted by CardiffMatt

Yeah, was mentioned in one of the mags I bought last night. Didn't know you were one for the gossip columns[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

You'd have to feel for the poor kid been born into that circus.....

Singer 'Delighted' At News
      Updated: 16:17, Thursday March 01, 2007

Singer and TV presenter Charlotte Church is pregnant, she has confirmed on her website.

A statement posted on the site said she and rugby star boyfriend Gavin Henson were "delighted".

"For reasons of privacy, Charlotte has chosen not to comment on this matter," it continued. [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

"In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy.

"However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public."

The 21-year-old, who shot to fame as a child, has said she wants to marry the Welsh rugby ace who is now her other half.

"If Gavin got me an engagement ring, I would definitely say 'yes'," she was quoted as saying.

"Gav is the one, he is my fella and I want to have his children.

"I know we've only been together for two years but we've lived together for a year-and-a-half.

"We've both got fantastic careers and the bottom line is we love being in each other's company."

Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Just heard it on the radio. Another case of Gav stepping up and slotting one between the posts. He'll be lauded for a thousand millennia for this particular "effort".
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Will Gav the chav's little un be orange coloured like him too? The Tango man may step and demand a paternity test.
          Unrepentant Langer

Comment

i thought they were split up.... the couple that is...

Comment

I wish the pair of them*, and the child, all the best.

*Yes, I am expecting a halfwit to put a picture of her chest up at some point in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by redster

Yeah, was mentioned in one of the mags I bought last night. Didn't know you were one for the gossip columns[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Dont lie you bought it today and read it at work!! Between your diet coke breaks!!!!!
                www.stsenansrugby.com

Comment

She'll probably release "Up the Junction" now.
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski

Dont lie you bought it today and read it at work!! Between your diet coke breaks!!!!!

Jealous are yah ?? Don't forget the fag breaks as well. Touchy today are we, coz you had to wear a tie to work.
                    Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

i think the anti-christ is about to be born....it will be crap at singing and a tango colour[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski

Jealous are yah ?? Don't forget the fag breaks as well. Touchy today are we, coz you had to wear a tie to work.

Ya it's cutting off the rush of blood to my head........
                        www.stsenansrugby.com

Comment

that's just an excuse for her being fat.
                          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Lucky for Gav, he'llhave plenty of spare time on his hands to mind the babby since he can't even get on the Welshsquad who are gunning for the wooden spoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                              that's just an excuse for her being fat.
                              [img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X