People’s Front of DUP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People’s Front of DUP?

I see from today's IT that Cllr. Davy Tweed has was resigned from the DUP in a snub to the Rev. Ian Paisley and the possibility of the DUP going into "government" with Sinn Fein.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
    I see from today's IT that Cllr. Davy Tweed has was resigned from the DUP in a snub to the Rev. Ian Paisley and the possibility of the DUP going into "government" with Sinn Fein.

Good old Davy. Is he still picketing that church in Ballymena on the irrefutable evidence that Catholics frequent it? There must be some pictures of the look on his face when the Army Band struck up AnaB on his debut v France in 1995. I beleive he still turns out in the odd match for Ballymena's J3 or J4 team.
    Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Maybe he just has allergy to people reeking of diesel?

Comment

Looks non confrontational enough to me[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
          Looks non confrontational enough to me[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

I see he has faciial hair is coloured to match the colour of his sash. I feel his eyes looking at me in that photo, going "Pope-worshippor , I see your bonfire pyre being litby Beelzebub. Ha Ha Ha"
          Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts

Originally posted by The Word Is Born

Good old Davy. Is he still picketing that church in Ballymena on the irrefutable evidence that Catholics frequent it? There must be some pictures of the look on his face when the Army Band struck up AnaB on his debut v France in 1995. I beleive he still turns out in the odd match for Ballymena's J3 or J4 team.

its ards i believe,played against bruff,only a couple of years ago
            g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
            -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
            -thomas sowell

Comment

He played for Ards last season against us.

Comment

With a name like Tweed, I presume he's not a Taig, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn Run
                  With a name like Tweed, I presume he's not a Taig, then?

No he said one time that he "played 60 times for his country and once for Ireland"*

* may have the exact figures wrong but you get the message anyway

Comment

I'd say Tweedieboy is one hell of an angry Prod, he wasn't much good as a second row either!

Comment

If you had to choose who you would like to share a small island in the north atlantic with, would it beDavey Tweed or the Shinner in the Celtic shirt outside Croker.
                      Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

davy tweed-you may have to kill someone for food
                        If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Splitters!!!

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Bosco "partakes" in political debate shocker![img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

what? this is about Politics[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

(was just giving you the post you were looking for)[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Working...
                              X