2 factor authentication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might want to see my previous post!

If IT did the world according to big pharma, Microsoft would just be releasing Windows 95 now, and people would marvelling at the upgrade to 56k modems.

We'd also have Microsoft spending more on advertising the software than actually building it.

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

But at least (most) would be healthy
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Maybe IT and big tech companies should spent less time building in ways to spy on their customers and more time testing their products pre launch.

For example wtf were nest thermostats doing with a microphone..

Comment

so far today ive had an email from aib advising me of current account charges coming into affect, I go to check accounts and the shiny new 2 factor platform is offline all day so i cant actually do anything about it anyway
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

At least we don't have TAN numbers, that's what my German bank asked me for this morning. Oh, that letter ye sent me 10 years ago, it's right here in my pocket.......

Comment

Just updated my AIB account. Took 2 minutes.

Good job AIB IT development team!
              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                You might want to see my previous post!

If IT did the world according to big pharma, Microsoft would just be releasing Windows 95 now, and people would marvelling at the upgrade to 56k modems.

We'd also have Microsoft spending more on advertising the software than actually building it.

True enough, but I think most of the money would be spent on advertising the HARDware..........

I'll get my coat

Comment

If updating an app for online access is causing issues just wait until two factor authentication (eventually) arrives for merchants.
                  "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                  X