Thread Removed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread Removed?

Has the thread regarding the well-known Irish Businessman who today clocked up his second consecutive Courtcase loss been removed?

It was there the other day
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Not by me, at any rate. I did have to get rid of a few spam threads yesterday, but they had references to fake passports in the titles so certainly wouldn't have had anything to do with the boul' Denis. I'll check to see is there anything in the thread graveyard etc ...
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Nope, can't find anything hidden/unapproved. Can you remember what the thread title was?

EDIT - was it this one? It actually was listed as unapproved. I've restored it but had to moderate one recent response.
        Last edited by mr chips; 5-March-2019, 13:21.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Yeah that was the one, thanks
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Thanks, my conspiracy theory bias kicked in when, despite numerous searches, I couldn't find the thread.

Comment

Working...
            X