No announcement yet.

Solace in Blabla...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As one of the most vocal critics of the change at the time, I am happy to say that I was wrong.

The current set up allows the rugby section to take priority. As it should. I certainly find myself reading, and getting involved in, more rugby related threads that before.

Which, given the site name, is a good thing imho.

The cookie thing applies to all sites in the EU, so unless you are clearing your browser history on a regular basis you won't see the message again.

The ads ... Well it costs a few bucks to host the site, and given its relative popularity, the traffic is probably high so more beans there. Unless you want the site to become subscription only - in which case numbers would fall off a cliff - then ads are a necessary evil.
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

I am probably different as my job as a travel writer / pub reviewer means I am accessing it from many different pc's
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
        I am probably different as my job as a travel writer / pub reviewer means I am accessing it from many different pc's
        I had you pegged as an engineer!
        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Engineers can turn their hands to anything as long as attractive answers are given for the following questions:
          • What's the rate?
          • What are the hours?
          • What are the expenses?

Comment

Well I am sort of, a mockaya (not sure how you spell that cork slang) engineer. The pub reviewing / travelling is more of a hobby
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

What are these "expenses" you talk of??
              "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Now that GS is a great question, one many of us have been wondering
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                X