1 question... someone must answer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 question... someone must answer....

Doessssssssssssssssssssssssss anyone know the name of, or have, the soundtrack song from the Miller add......???

its wrecking my head.. i think it is class, and would love to download it....

I have googled all sorts of things.. tried to find it on morpheus, limewire.... and .... nothing...

this is my last effort.......... Munsterfans... can you fix it for me..!!

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

From google answers

The song used on the Miller advert you mention is called 'Fantastic
    Cat' and is by Takako Minekawa. It can be found on the 1996 album
    'Roomic Cube'.

Girlfriend\'s English Boss: That Gaelic Football you lot play is a bit mad isn\'t it?

Girlfriend: That\'s nothing, you should watch a game of hurling. Think hockey except the ball is harder, it flies around the place and the sticks have bits of metal on the end of them.

GEB: Woah, sounds dangerous.

GF: Yeah, you can understand why some lads wear helmets, sure people have died.

GEB: What, from being hit in the head?

GF: No, they were shot by the English.

Comment

i love you man.......................[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

i'll just go check....

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... sorry everyone..... but

has anyone got this song on their hardrive... please pm me..... I can't
        seem to find it as a download..... any help appreciated...... C'mon
        South Africa..!!

Comment

anyone know the music used for the planet earth series great series
          great music

Comment

Originally posted by Munster06

great music
            It's a band called Sigur Ros who id highly recommend, their album is great

Comment

cheers kerry exile been in the back of my mind to find it for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
                Originally posted by Munster06
                great music
                It's a band called Sigur Ros who id highly recommend, their album is great

They have had 3 albums at least. The album you are looking for is called (). Yes that is not a misprint, the album is called (). None of that tracks on that album have a name either (actually they do but it takes an extensive trawl of the net to find them supposedly but I can't find them), so iirc it is track no.4
                \"What is wrong with a drug that makes teen-age boys drive slowly?\"
                P. J. O\'Rourke

Comment

The album is called Takk isnt it i dont know of an album (), and the name of the song your looking for is called "Hoppipolla"

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
                    The album is called Takk isnt it i dont know of an
                    album (), and the name of the song your looking for is called
                    "Hoppipolla"
                    Yeah the album is called takk and the song is number 4 Hoppipolla your
                    right keery exile first listen sounds like a good album

Comment

Yea, bit mad with the Icelandic (i think) lyrics and all but the music is beautiful. quite like it

Comment

exactly the icelandic is different alright but the music is great first
                        impressions are good

Comment

Love Sigur Ros.
                          Their four albums so far are:
                          Von (One)
                          Agaetis Byrjun (A good start) - not sure of the correct spelling, google's your friend here
                          () - there are no song names on this release, they're just 1,2,3,4 etc.
                          Takk (Thanks) - this is the one that most people will have heard something from, the two tracks used by the beeb are Glosoli and Hoppipolla with Hoppipolla being used on the new DVD.
                          Either get the singles or if you want to go down the albums route (Which I HIGHLY recommend):
                          Start with Agaetis Byrjun, then Takk, then (), Von is a difficult listen and is only for the die-hards.
                          There is a couple of EP's and a soundtrack done in conjunction with another Icelandic avant-garde artist but I've not heard them.

Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

Isn't that the music thats played as the Final whistle goes on the newDVD? If it is its fantastic
                            Girlfriend\'s English Boss: That Gaelic Football you lot play is a bit mad isn\'t it?

Girlfriend: That\'s nothing, you should watch a game of hurling. Think hockey except the ball is harder, it flies around the place and the sticks have bits of metal on the end of them.

GEB: Woah, sounds dangerous.

GF: Yeah, you can understand why some lads wear helmets, sure people have died.

GEB: What, from being hit in the head?

GF: No, they were shot by the English.

Comment

hey everyone.... sorry to query this again....

I just got Fantastic Cat emailed to me....I listened to it... thanks to the email sender for that... although it turns out that
                              whoever told me that the song is Fantastic Cat for the Miller beer
                              commercial is wrong.. I recognise the song that was emailed to me... but
                              it isn't the Miller beer add that is was looking for...

I don't suppose anyone knows or has the song from the ad.. It's the Miller
                              add where he rips things (like the train to wink at the asian girl
                              across the platform, the dog that is barking at the cat on scaffolding, his crap
                              outfit as he is going to a party) off the screen as if they were just
                              paper...

great song....

I'm completely lost as where to find it though..

Comment

Working...
                              X