Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stag Locations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Stag Locations



    Trying to organise a stag at the moment-


    Criteria must be:


    Some sports occasion on the Saturday.


    Alot of scantily clad ladies in the vicinity.


    Somewhere Ryanair fly close to.


    Frisky Ladies.


    Good Nightclubs.


    All suggestions welcome..

    #2


    <!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

    Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

    Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

    SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

    //->

    Las Vegas
    The Source for this post is The Internet
    _________________________________
    I don't know Jeff!
    Munster Squad Tracker 2011/2012
    Munster Squad Tracker 2010/2011

    Comment


      #3
      Cork

      Comment


        #4


        Originally posted by Bosco
        <!-
        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
        var SymReal;

        Sym()
        {
        window.open = SymWinOpen;
        if(SymReal != null)
        SymReal();
        }

        Sym&#079;nLoad()
        {
        if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
        window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
        SymReal = window.;
        window. = Sym;
        }

        SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
        window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

        //->Las Vegas

        Doesn`t fit criteria Bosco-Ryanair don`t go there yet but your thinking along the right lines..

        Comment


          #5
          Craggy island
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

          Comment


            #6
            We are going to Atlantic City in April.[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

            Comment


              #7
              Prague, though make sure you have all your kidneys when leaving.

              Comment


                #8


                There's a good dwarf lap dancing club in Praque, you can get a dance as well as throw them at the velcro wall.


                Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Eastern Europe is out I`m afraid. The bride to be has trust issues after our last trip there. Something about cheaper strip clubs etc. The sporting occasion is the key to explaining going abroad. Can`t mix it with a rugby weekend as the brother is going to them anyway and is looking for an extra weekend pass[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

                  Comment


                    #10


                    Stade Francais V Munster in April. Paris. A banker.
                    Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Harry


                      There's a good dwarf lap dancing club in Praque, you can get a dance as well as throw them at the velcro wall.





                      [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]Fits the criteria alright.

                      Comment


                        #12


                        Barcelona

                        <!-
                        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                        var SymReal;

                        Sym()
                        {
                        window.open = SymWinOpen;
                        if(SymReal != null)
                        SymReal();
                        }

                        Sym&#079;nLoad()
                        {
                        if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                        window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                        SymReal = window.;
                        window. = Sym;
                        }

                        SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                        window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

                        //->

                        The Source for this post is The Internet
                        _________________________________
                        I don't know Jeff!
                        Munster Squad Tracker 2011/2012
                        Munster Squad Tracker 2010/2011

                        Comment


                          #13


                          I'd have to recommend newcastle. Ideal for a stag and definitely matches all your criteria. Ryanair fly from dublin, soccer on saturday, frisky doesn't even come close to describing geordie women andhail, rain or snow you're guaranteed that they'll be scantily clad. The quayside is the main area where all the pubs and clubs are and it's crazy there of a fri/sat night. The onlyplacethat i remember the name is buffalo joes. Some spot - girl in bikiniand cowboy hat right inside the door selling shotsdentist chair style. It's the kind of spotwhere you'd be hard pushed to get fcuked out of cos there was about20 of usgone wrong in there and not a word said.


                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bosco


                            Barcelona <!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

                            Sym()
                            {
                            window.open = SymWinOpen;
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

                            Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                            SymReal = window.;
                            window. = Sym;
                            }

                            SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

                            //->


                            snap
                            \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I've loved Edinburgh, but can't disagree with Barcelona or Newcastle

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X