No announcement yet.

Least Favourite Forum Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] For being a full time boll!x I have no hesistation in nominating myself.
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

What did I do to deserve that?

<!-
      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
      var SymReal;

Sym()
      {
      window.open = SymWinOpen;
      if(SymReal != null)
      SymReal();
      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
      {
      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
      SymReal = window.;
      window. = Sym;
      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

never mind them jenta ...........

u are a forum legend [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
      \" 220 horses, i gotta gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas....DON\'T YOU LOVE IT\"

Comment

I would probably qualify under the "most random and useless posts" ruling, I think. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
        For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
          I would probably qualify under the "most random and useless posts" ruling, I think. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Over my dead body. [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Over my dead body. [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Yeah, I suppose I have a way to go yet, all right. At least I'm learning from the master.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

How's the teaching going, TCK?
              <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
              http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
              </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Ta for asking! First one over with anyway - four hours is a looooong time. I felt like I was bright red and stammering for the first hour but I think overall I got away with it. They had that look of mixed confusion and interest that I think is probably a good sign for your first lecture in a particular subject. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I have to keep reminding myself that I only have to stay a week ahead of them at any given moment. [img]smileys/razz.gif[/img] We'll see what happens when they know enough to criticise my every word....[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

They had that look of mixed confusion and interest that I think is probably a good sign for your first lecture in a particular subject. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Much like people on here when reading your posts then. good to see they got the whole TCK experience.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                  <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                  http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                  </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Oi! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Have to say I nailed my colours to the mast fairly quickly too - I was doing a quick overview of the ethical responsibilities involved in conducting interviews for documentaryso I brought up the whole Gareth Thomas/Scrum V thing. I now know which class members will be getting a first, based purely on whether their eyes glazed over at the mention of rugby. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to keep reminding myself that I only have to stay a week ahead of them at any given moment. [img]smileys/razz.gif[/img] We'll see what happens when they know enough to criticise my every word....[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]
                      [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] That's always been MrCat's approach to teaching - just one page ahead of the pupil! Never let him down yet.

So what flavour freaks did you select for the BB trial-by-tv experience?
                      Hope Not Hate

Comment

Cat, they made me sign the largest Confidentiality Agreement I've ever seen (and I've seen some) so I can't say much, but the people they called back were surprisingly normal bar one or two fairly clear exceptions

(Not normal enough to avoid BB like the plague, of course)

Comment

don't ask what I was looking for.. but found this...

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Infamy on d'internet!!! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                            <u><font color=BLUE>I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.</font></u> smileys/thumb-up.gif

Comment

What is a Sinbinned Avatar?

What was done to deserve such an accolade?
                              "When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams, this may be madness. To seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness. But maddest of all -- to see life as it is, and not as it should be!"

Comment

Originally posted by Foot Soldier

What is a Sinbinned Avatar?

What was done to deserve such an accolade?

Don't think the avatar was sinbinned. However google is picking them up, they're coming up with their member status - Senior, Groupie etc. I assume the user with that Avi is still in the "sinbinned" group.
                                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                                X