• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops hunt for a Jesus lovin Ginger toerag

D'Examiner

16 February 2007

Woman homeless after Irish lover steals her heart and €90,000

By Emma Gunby
    IF A ginger-haired Irishman with a tattoo of Jesus Christ across his chest asks you for money — beware, police have warned.

A lovestruck woman handed over €90,000 to the man, who asked her to marry him only four months after they met in a pub, British police said yesterday.

The woman, who doesn’t want to be identified, has been left homeless and penniless after giving her savings to the man, who called himself John Chapman.

Police have launched a nationwide hunt for the Irishman, who has curly ginger hair and a tattoo of Jesus Christ across his chest.

The woman said: “Seven months ago I was a homeowner with no mortgage and no debts. Now I have lived in three hostels and refuges across the country. I have had all my belongings taken away from me. I have been left with nothing and had my life turned upside-down by a man I thought I could trust.”

The man convinced his fiancée to sell her house in Cheshire so they could set up home together. He told the woman he had found a house in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, but refused to let her see it.

He told her he needed €90,000 for a deposit and sent the woman to her bank accompanied by two of his “business associates.” She handed the money to him at a service station. He left and the woman has not seen or heard from him since.

She later discovered he had also run up a large bill on her debit card to pay for a number of hotels the couple had stayed in during their four-month romance.

A police spokeswoman said: “She put her trust in a man who she thought she would spend the rest of her life with and ended up having her life ruined.”

Jenta?? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
      Jenta?? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      With a woman? [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Jesus tattoo on his chest? sounds less of a Jesus lover and more of a....ahem,member of the travelling community,they do love themselves,some gaudy tattoos(he may also be a Jesus lover of course)
        g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
        -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
        -thomas sowell

Comment

<DIV>Last known photo of the suspect.</DIV>
          <DIV></DIV>
          <DIV></DIV>
          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Classic!
            \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Ever hear the about the Irishman having a piss in a pub somewhere in Dublin? This Yank who was on the same mission next doorto him noticed that he had NY tatooed on his langer. Gee! said the Yank, I got NY tatooedon my dick too. What part of New York you from? I'm not from New York, rejoined the Irishman. I'm from Newtownmountkennedy.

Comment

I ruddy knew it! Latest x-ray technology reveals:

For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]It's definitely Friday.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Whatever about the spurious claim that Jenta loves women, he most definitely loves Jeebus. He just loves getting on his knees to worship Jeebus.
                      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

<!-
                        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                        var SymReal;

Sym()
                        {
                        window.open = SymWinOpen;
                        if(SymReal != null)
                        SymReal();
                        }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                        {
                        if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                        window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                        SymReal = window.;
                        window. = Sym;
                        }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                        window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

class
                        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                            X