Destination Riga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destination Riga

Heading there with a bunch of lads mid March....anyone been? ANything to keep an eye out for / avoid???

Alright POC. I haven't been there myself but know a group of lads that went there recently. They had a great time but found the locals to be the most unwelcoming bunch of people ever, to the point where one or two of the lads were smacked around badly, teeth lost and everything.

Don't want to put the sh*ts up ya or anything, i'm sure it's a great place but maybe be aware when ye get a bit laud after a few drinks.

The lads also said that flash the cash and you'll have beautifull ladies flocking around you!
    http://www.rebelwaves.com

Comment

Originally posted by DonL

Alright POC. I haven't been there myself but know a group of lads that went there recently. They had a great time but found the locals to be the most unwelcoming bunch of people ever, to the point where one or two of the lads were smacked around badly, teeth lost and everything.

Don't want to put the sh*ts up ya or anything, i'm sure it's a great place but maybe be aware when ye get a bit laud after a few drinks.

The lads also said that flash the cash and you'll have beautifull ladies flocking around you!

Yeah and their pimps won't be far behind them ,crude but true .I have heard it can be very dangerous you will have to have your wits about you and watch the credit cards, lots of cloning.Sorry for being grim about the place but I have'nt heard too much good about it compared to the likes of Talinn
      \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]not looking good so far.....

Comment

Enjoy yourself POC[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

A friend was there on a stag this time last year and said that two of the group were kidnapped and forced to wire funds from their accounts in Ireland to those of the kidnappers. They transferred 10k between them before being released. [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Apparently Riga is lovely by day though. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by beir bua
              A friend was there on a stag this time last year and said that two of the group were kidnapped and forced to wire funds from their accounts in Ireland to those of the kidnappers. They transferred 10k between them before being released. [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

FFS[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] that is great news for POCLT, maybe you should take a few rangers with ya for a bit of security.
              \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Yeah heard mixed reports, Paris by day, Chicago by night.

Comment

Originally posted by beir bua

happened to a mate of mine in cyprus when he was over there for irish match last year.....don't bring credit cards is the trick

Comment

Working...
                  X