Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loose Change - 9/11 Conspiracy doc.

http://www.loosechange911.com/

RTÉ pulled out of showing this documentary last sunday for "copyright reasons", despite paying for it, they altered the prog. schedule at the last minute.

Didn't up to now buy too much into 9/11 conspiracies but there's some convincing stuff on it. I'll let you make your own minds up.

Click the Google link on the site homepage. Filmruns forabout 90 minutes.

<!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

hmmmmmmmmm [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
    \" 220 horses, i gotta gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas....DON\'T YOU LOVE IT\"

Comment

Popular Mechanics systematically refuted all the evidence IMO - http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...itary_law/1227 842.html

Of course people don't ever want to believe what engineers and scientists say, they'd rather rely on half truths.

Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
        Of course people don't ever want to believe what engineers and scientists say, they'd rather rely on half truths.
        as an engineer and scientist I'd like to say that 9/11 was definitely a conspiracy [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

I met one of the engineers who had been involved in building the buildings. Had an interesting talk. Stay alert may up date you all...
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Has anyone got a link to the second part of loose change ???
            \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

http://www.loosechange911.com/movie.htm

Did you use the Google link on the homepage?, that should have given you the full edition. Try this page from the official forum. It remarks that Loose Change is currently in two editions, with a third currently in pre-production. Haven't seen the Final Cut edition yet.

Comment

Monbiot had a fair hop off this in the guardian the other week:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf.../0,,2006831,00. html

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

They must have gotten to him too....
                  Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
                    They must have gotten to him too....

Aye, well known footsoldier of the military-industrial complex that he is.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                    X