Munsterfans- We know a Man/Woman who can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bosco

any business received from mf.com, 10% should go to Oz [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

and 5% to me [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    Do you want payment in far far away dollars or swamp pounds, the swamp pound is a b***h on the exchange rate from euro.
    Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

Comment

any business received from mf.com, 10% should go to Oz [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

You obviously know nothing about the margins of working for yourself bosco.
      Rehab is for quitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Techdog

In fairness Bosco knows nothing about work.
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
          Originally posted by Techdog

In fairness Bosco knows nothing about work.

Fair play McCloud you can argue anything with facts these days.
          Rehab is for quitters.

Comment

Dont be jealous now.

and ye are barred from all munsterfans events.
            The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

We need the boiler for the oil heating in the house serviced. It's costing us a fortune in oil , we're in Castletroy so if anyone in the area fancies a bit of work give me a PM.

Comment

Gonna bump this as it must be done by tomorrow, could get it done off the goldenpages but would rather give the work to someone on this site or if anyone has a buddy that would do aswell.

Comment

Anyone know of someone who can service oil fired Aga cooker in Cork area?

Comment

Looking for a plaster for a quote for a small plastering job. Stripped tiles off a wall and now need it to bere-surfaced.

Also looking for someone who can remove an old aluminium window and replace with a PVC double glaze window. Clare/Limerick area.

Edit PM me.
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Am in the market for a garden shed, pretty basic, nothing too fancy, does anybody know someone who makes/sells these, would rather stay away from the big DIY stores (Woodies etc) if at all possible and give the business to somebody local.
                      "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Saw one in Brooks in Limerick for € 260.00 on Saturday, yeah I know its a big store but I would rather have the spare cash in my pocket.
                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Any posters here any good at java programming? I may need some help with a question later on in the week. I have a program to complete by next week using file handling etc.
                          Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Looking for a reputable Roofer in the Cork/East Cork area if anyone knows of one. Big problem with a flat roof extension on the parents house. He would have to have Tax Clearance Certs and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson

Am in the market for a garden shed, pretty basic, nothing too fancy, does anybody know someone who makes/sells these, would rather stay away from the big DIY stores (Woodies etc) if at all possible and give the business to somebody local.
                              Barry's sheds off Ardnacrusha? Depends how much you're willing to pay, Also place off the Dock road, Ad's in the Post.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
                                Originally posted by Grandpasimpson

Am in the market for a garden
                                shed, pretty basic, nothing too fancy, does anybody know
                                someone who makes/sells these, would rather stay away from
                                the big DIY stores (Woodies etc) if at all possible and give the
                                business to somebody local.
                                Barry's sheds off
                                Ardnacrusha? Depends how much you're willing to pay, Also
                                place off the Dock road, Ad's in the Post.
                                Bought a shed from them a few years ago.Not the best.
                                The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X