Munsterfans- We know a Man/Woman who can

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Can anyone recommend a dishwasher repairman in Limerick please? Our Kenwood is just over a year old and the pump to drain it has gone.

Suggestions extremely welcome, dishes are piling up by the hour! I've contemplated getting paper plates like

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Check with Kenwood. They may have a repair programme. And is it a 2 year warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	09210A6B-51C1-4F21-B806-65EE273514B3.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	2552352
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

The "Play" switch on the wheel of my iPod Classic wasn't working, so I took it into a repair shop in Douglas (If you want to know which one, PM me).

They told me that it would not be worth repairing 'cos it would cost over €100 and "you could get a new one for that". This, despite the fact that it's a 120 GB iPod which they don't make anymore.

I had previously brought in a portable Hard Drive whose USB socket needed soldering back into place only to be told much the same story.

I searched on-line and found ATMac in the Penrose Wharf Centre in town who repaired both items (and did another job on the iPod) for €110.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
          The "Play" switch on the wheel of my iPod Classic wasn't working, so I took it into a repair shop in Douglas (If you want to know which one, PM me).

They told me that it would not be worth repairing 'cos it would cost over €100 and "you could get a new one for that". This, despite the fact that it's a 120 GB iPod which they don't make anymore.

I had previously brought in a portable Hard Drive whose USB socket needed soldering back into place only to be told much the same story.

I searched on-line and found ATMac in the Penrose Wharf Centre in town who repaired both items (and did another job on the iPod) for €110.
          Personally I'd have to agree with the first store. You can buy 128GB SD cards to fit in your phone for less than €50 these days. But if you want to pay for the repair, then it's your own money you're spending.

Comment

Are you telling me that I could transfer my music files from my Desktop iTunes files to an SD card, put the SD card in my 'phone and use the 'phone like an iPod?

Comment

Are you telling me that I could transfer my music files from my Desktop iTunes files to an SD card, put the SD card in my 'phone and use the 'phone like an iPod?
              Isn't that what most people do now? It's the reason iPod (and general MP3 player) sales have fallen through the floor.

Comment

I'll take that as a yes, so.

Comment

Welcome to 2010!

Comment

Working...
                  X