Munsterfans- We know a Man/Woman who can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munsterfans- We know a Man/Woman who can

Lads and Lassies during this spell of floods, freezing weather etc, things breaking etc,and combined with the recession, personally if I ever need some work done I'd much rather be giving it to someone I know or someone from the site here...

Many people might need a plumber, sparks, chippy, mechanic, engineer etcand not just the trades. Not matter what you do, florist, tv repairs, window cleaning,whatever. Not sure if something like this is already on the site and my apologies if there is.

We have a connection through this forum, so why not advertise your wares here folks, if you have a skill or service available, no matter what it is....just post it here and say what location.

Con Artist

www.mcloughlinandson.com cork based painting company 087/2466436 Brian

Comment

Well done Mac22 for getting things started...

Nice to know everyone else out there is doing so nicely[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]C'mon this forum is a resource, lets put it to use
      Con Artist

Comment

Great Idea !

Comment

I can accompany folk to rugby matches and drink beer with them if thats any help[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by scourge
            I can accompany folk to rugby matches and drink beer with them if thats any help[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Can you get paid for this service, what an excellent job.

Good idea though Valencia.
            Free Palestine.

Champions aren\'t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.
            Muhammad Ali

Comment

Anyone know someone who repairs leak in roof in Cork area? Thanks

Comment

www.ocg.ie

Cork based painting contractors Industrial and Domestic.

We also specialse in Shotblasting of all types and Property maintenance.

Rebel Yell, contact me about your roof leak,if we can't sort it I can put you in touch with some one that will.

John
                021 4312002

Comment

See thats exactly what I mean. I've gotten so much help/advice off this site over the years, that if I need something done, I'd be happy to put business the way of a memberofthis site and especially with the services, you'd be surprised how many people don't know or have the number ofa good plumber, sparks etc locally.

People may have a bit of damage to their homes from leaks, pipes cracking, roof tiles whatever, there's some damn good professionals who access this site who can help you assess it for insurance claims. Footsoldier for example is a cracking QS who could help someone with those type of things (hope he doesn't mind me mentioning that) but you get the idea.

And if you're worried about being hit by just fellas or gals adverstising, it's easy to see by the their number of posts, if they are regulars, not by huge quantity, but the fact that we have a connection here.

Use the resource people...employ people for the job/servicewithwhomyou have the Munsterfans connection

Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell
                    Anyone know someone who repairs leak in roof in Cork area? Thanks

PM sent
                    "When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams, this may be madness. To seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness. But maddest of all -- to see life as it is, and not as it should be!"

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia

People may have a bit of damage to their homes from leaks, pipes cracking, roof tiles whatever, there's some damn good professionals who access this site who can help you assess it for insurance claims. Footsoldier for example is a cracking QS who could help someone with those type of things (hope he doesn't mind me mentioning that) but you get the idea.

Not at all - thank you very much
                      "When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams, this may be madness. To seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness. But maddest of all -- to see life as it is, and not as it should be!"

Comment

Fair play Valencia, very good idea.
                        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

fair play, unfortunately outside of corporate IT systems I'm not much use[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]
                          The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                          - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Are we limiting this to members of the site or would it be intended that someone who gave a very good and reasonable service to one of us gets a mention. I can see how this could get out of hand but genuinely good info is just that.
                            The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

I'll dance for you for money [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                              Marty in the Morning

Comment

Working...
                              X