Any Good News ....anything ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Good News ....anything ??

Hi Guys .... times are getting bad and I know that people are suffering .....

Thought we should try and post any good news that we have ?!?!

Anything ... a winning bet , a nice meal, a good laugh .... just something to show us all we remember how to smile ?!?!?!

Sexton is starting for Ireland[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Got tickets to a gig out of the blue, one that has been sold out for ages. Bringing a cailĂ­n with me.
      Marty in the Morning

Comment

i won my first 4 player mario kart championship last night - long live the ZOG machine!
        Slamming Bangers!!!

Comment

Crossed legs time:

http://www.todaysbigfail.com/view/20080823

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Stand up and fight

Comment

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1292

some gems here

Comment

Well Rofey, how's this for a start

A friend of mine,an engineer / project managerwas given notice roughly this time last yearand was made redundant last Jan. His commitment to getting back into employment was 2nd to none but despite it I've seen him slowly get more and more despondent as the year wore on.

He rang me a short time ago to say woooohooooooooooo!He's back in employment again starting Monday week. I'm over the moon for him!

Comment

I'm having Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday with some friends, one of whom has had a tough couple of years.

She's had mental health issues, lost her job, split with her fiancee, ended up in an in-patients clinic.

With a lot of very good help she's back on track, looking for work and generally her old self.

Thought she was gone, but now we have her back and thanksgiving seems likea very appropriate time to be celebrating it.
                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

A business man friend and of mine gave loads of Ballygowan to the
                  Parochial Hall in Cork yesterday so they can give it out to needy people
                  in the area, fair play to him [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
                  If a man tried to take his time on earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, I wonder what would happen to this world

Comment

I had a shower this morning, thanks to The Clarion

Comment

Some lad in an Astra keeps helping people in need across Limerick - something to be cheerful about surely
                      Stand up and fight

Comment

meetin Trever Brennan tomorrow, woohoo!!!

Comment

Ive got tickets sorted for the game

Sorted bob the builder toys for the young fella. His mad about
                          him.
                          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Taking Friday off. Mind was thinking of going to Galway for the day.
                            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                              Taking Friday off. Mind was thinking of going to Galway for the day.
                              Dont forget your wet gear
                              Stand up and fight

Comment

Working...
                              X