Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Experts?

Greetings,

I just put something up for sale on ebay, filled in all the online forms, clicked submit etc and it now appears in 'My Ebay' as an item for sale...

When I do a search on ebay for the item theres no feckin sign of it anywhere!

Does it usually go up instantly or have I made a balls of it somewhere along the line?

Thankings
    SR

Usually straight away I think. What are you selling, do you want me to have a search for it (I have eBay open already, as it happens)?
    Hope Not Hate

Comment

There are a number of ebay variants, ebay.co.uk, ebayireland.com, ebay.com etc.,if you listed on ebay.com but you are in Ireland you might need to refine your search criteria to search outside the USA or whatever.

Send me a PM of what is if you want and I'll doa ghoul around for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
        Greetings,

I just put something up for sale on ebay, filled in all the online forms, clicked submit etc and it now appears in 'My Ebay' as an item for sale...

When I do a search on ebay for the item theres no feckin sign of it anywhere!

Does it usually go up instantly or have I made a balls of it somewhere along the line?

Thankings
        SR

Sometimes it takes a couple of hours............also do a worldwide search when looking for your item....

Ah you should be able get rid of them tickets handy enough [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

I hadn't bought naything on the bay in ages, until last night![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Went to pay a while ago with paypal and discovered my account was actually well in credit [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
            I hadn't bought naything on the bay in ages, until last night![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Went to pay a while ago with paypal and discovered my account was actually well in credit [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

How do you have an account in Credit?I was under the impression they only took the purchase price from your account[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
            I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Roll up roll up for your Kerry Katona and Ginger Spice books!

€4.00 to the man in the Leinster shirt...Do I hear 5?

All figured out, thanks lads. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by car54

Originally posted by Dermot G

How do you have an account in Credit?I was under the impression they only took the purchase price from your account[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
                I sold something on there a while ago.

Comment

in my experience it takes a couple of hours......

Comment

I have been selling some stuff on ebay and have a punter from Russia wanting to buy from me, I need to have it so that when he chooses the product the VAT will be gone from the selling price, does anyone have any idea how I can do this I can't figure out how to do it on ebay? ie. configure VAT by country?
                    Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

I have often sold stuff on it and sometimes they list straight away other times it takes a few hours. dont panic anyway

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Talk about closing the door after the horse has bolted!

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                        "Just to be clear, Poite is an idiot" The Plastic Paddy 11-04-2012

Comment

i didnt even realise that the post had started in february!! if it wasnt listed by now hes fairly screwed!

Comment

Originally posted by GEORGETHEBEST
                            i didnt even realise that the post had started in february!! if it wasnt listed by now hes fairly screwed!

feb 2007!!!!!
                            Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14

Originally posted by GEORGETHEBEST

feb 2007!!!!!
                              I know worse again!!!!!!!! Must be spending too much time on this pc. Better do some work instead

Comment

Working...
                              X