BRAINS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRAINS

Sorry to do this again but can someone who knows how to work their computer post up a pic of Ms Jenkins singing in her welsh jersey today. I hope she has that job for life! I'm in danger of becoming a zombie. "BRAINS.........BRAINS!"[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Robbie G might oblige. His avi featured her for a long time and when I made enquiry he posted a few pics of her.
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

This might keep you going, Duce.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Note clapping hands and rugby ball. I'm very disappointed.
        Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Is that VOAMOD (Voice of an Angel, mouth of a docker) beside Ms Jenkins? I hope she keeps better company than that!
          Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

Classy bird dat.

Comment

Happy now?

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

"It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

<!-
                  var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                  var SymReal;

Sym()
                  {
                  window.open = SymWinOpen;
                  if(SymReal != null)
                  SymReal();
                  }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                  {
                  if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                  SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                  window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                  SymReal = window.;
                  window. = Sym;
                  }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                  window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Comment

Good lungs that lady. God bless them.

Comment

Can you get Brains beer/lager whatever it is in this country? I feel I owe it to her to drink it from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
                        Can you get Brains beer/lager whatever it is in this country? I feel I owe it to her to drink it from now on.

"Christmas 2005 saw her don her combats and fly to Basra, Iraq to entertain the troops. “I have become a Trustee of the British Forces Foundation which raises money to get entertainment out to the troops. It’s the only charity in the UK where artists are not paid and they donate their services in order to give something back to society.
                        We were travelling in massive military helicopters that you could fit Land Rovers into. Eighteen hours of travelling going from base to base. I wasn’t scared even when the helicopter made a sudden dip from 2,000 to 500 feet to avoid a ground to air missile. My arms and legs were in the air and everyone was screaming but it was fine. On with the next show!”

“I got back in time to get myself dolled up and be at the local pub with my sister on Christmas Eve and everyone said, “Haven’t I just seen you on the news? Weren’t you in Iraq?” “Yes,” I said,- This afternoon. I believe that it’s either God or a bit of my dad that saved us from the missile”

MF will love that! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

She's f**king caked. Sorry to rain on the parade.
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Yep I spotted that - such a shame, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
                              She's f**king caked. Sorry to rain on the parade.
                              My parade is still nice and dry despite your best efforts.

Comment

Working...
                              X