Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Anybody been watching Walking the Nile? How this fella wasn't killed is beyond me, sadly one journalist who joined him for a segment of the expedition did in fact succumb to heat exhaustion and die.

Don't know if this documentary was advertised properly, kinda makes what Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman did on motorbikes look like a piece of piss
    Must have been a bit of support and logistics behind the scenes, still he quite easily could have been disappeared by any kaat chewing, AK47 toting nutter guarding a road block at anytime
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Doesn't seem a huge amount of crew involved. Lot of handicam and wobbly camera work
      I am the million man.

Comment

russell brand is talking patronising wank about drugs on beeb3 now.
        I am the million man.

Comment

Lynch gonna make new series of Twin Peaks woohoo
          I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
          HL Mencken

Comment

I sky+'d a film on BB2 back in September and finally watched it last night.

Marvellous - it is like a real life Forest Gump story, best film I've seen this year and it'll take a damn good film to beat it for the rest of the year. My 11 daughter cried with sadness and happiness in its 90 odd mins.

'I've always wanted to be happy; so I decided to be' - Neil Baldwin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              russell brand is talking patronising wank about drugs on beeb3 now.
              he is getting more unlikeable by the day.. Went to see him a few years ago in what was then the 02. He made great mileage in having a further go off Andrew Sachs but when he someone in the audience made reference to Katy Perry he wasn't long throwing a strop and seemed to end the gig early.. A comedian he certainly is not.

Comment

i couldnt stand him before, he started to grow on me then more recently but now cant be bothered by him.
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

He's an elegant orator but devoid of any actual ideas.
                  When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Leaned in beside a female drug addict in crisis and said last night (roughly) 'I know I've a load of money now and big car and all that but those feelings you're going through I'm quite familiar with'
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Watched the ESPN 30 for 30 on Bo Jackson ("You Don't Know Bo") last night. Fascinating documentary. The guy was an absolute freak.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                        He's an elegant orator but devoid of any actual ideas.
                        I always thought he is an @$$ hole who likes the sound of his own voice but there is no connection between anyone's brain (doubt he has one) and his big gob..

Comment

watching The super rich and us on bbc2. the chasm between the 1% and everyone else is depressing
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Just a reminder @ 9.35 RTE 1 Coming out of the curve, the Donal og documentary.
                            "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

Watched a movie other night, funny people. I'm not a huge fan of Adam sandler, but I enjoyed this a lot although Seth rogen probably helped a lot. But for a comedy drama it was very long. 2hr 30 I think. Worth watching if you have time. Sandler is a movie star who goes back to stand up after getting sick and takes rogen on as an assistant
                              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Just switched over to RTE1 to find a programme called "Coming Out of the Curve" - Donal Og Cusack explores gay rights at home and abroad, and asks how far we have travelled from the days when being gay was effectively against the law in Ireland.

Ends at 10.35pm. Seems like a sensitively-made piece, I'm sorry I missed the first half.
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X