No announcement yet.

Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been watching Castle. Pretty enjoyable. No overall story arc just standard weekly procedural. But i probably not be watching if nation Fillion wasn't in it
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Monday & Tuesday night saw the return of Utopia to Channel 4. Hope the second series lives up to the first, which it will if those first two episodes are any indicator.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
        Been watching Castle. Pretty enjoyable. No overall story arc just standard weekly procedural. But i probably not be watching if nation Fillion wasn't in it
        oh there's an arc alright that spans multiple seasons, it kinda appears randomly but causes the most dramatic happenings over the course of the series, and it's not the castle-beckett relationship though that has it's twists & turns too.
        Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

worth sticking with so?
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Utopia is back on C4 again. Great show looking at a 'final solution' for over-population in a potential dystopian society. The soundtrack is haunting at times, especially given the levels of violence on display.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

For those of us that missed it true detective starts again from episode 1 tonight on Sky Atlantic, 21.00
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Anyone watch the comic madness that is Monthy Python?

Comment

Sopranos full box set available on Demand with Sky till October.

My nights got less boring all of a sudden. Still fantastic television.
                    Life is good

Comment

Czechoslovakian interior decorator.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                        Anyone watch the comic madness that is Monthy Python?
                        Yeah thought it was very good.

Comment

Sharknado 2 on syfy now.

Comment

Kids & Guns on C4. Ultimate example of WTF? tv.

Comment

Originally posted by James Lynch View Post
                              I just finished watching Ray Donovan, a series starring Liev Schreiber as a 'fixer' in Hollywood (he helps solve problems for Hollywood stars before they get to the press). It stars Jon Voight as his father in one of the seediest/sleaziest roles ever. I enjoyed it as a series, a very slick piece of brain candy television. Good for a diversion.
                              Just started it, if only all Irish-American southie men had jawlines like Liev Schrieber. About as un-paddy looking as you can get, his two gooney brothers look at lot more like us.

Hope the season picks up apace because the premiere episode was a bit of a slow burner.
                              Last edited by Cowboy; 4-August-2014, 20:28.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Started watching in the thick of it. Short, sharp brilliant satire. Malcolm Tucker is one of the great TV characters
                                When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Working...
                                X