Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparks
    Watched the whole series 1 of Eastbound and Down, its a great show and does offer the adult male some great viewing (including some nudity)

Will Ferrell is the producer and it shows, its really funny!

Who hasn't</span> done the ecstasy dance, I ask ya?

"Work drugs" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Mpl...;feature=relat ed

Comment

Anyone watching Generation Kill??

Pretty good viewing!

Stand up and fight

Comment

New wildlife series on bbc 1 now, called Life. Stunning footage as always

Comment

Anyone ever watch "The real housewives of New Joirsey"??
          Its on Channel 4 now, and its the craziest thing but there is a massive cat fight going on!!

Stand up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyDucker

Watched it tonight on sky+ after the dinner with the family, it was fantastic, can't understand how late the bbc but it on
            "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

Originally posted by No Bother

Watched it tonight on sky+ after the dinner with the family, it was fantastic, can't understand how late the bbc but it on

I know, a strange time to show it! I loved the flying fish! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]Episode 2/10 is next Monday, bbc1.

Comment

Originally posted by No Bother

I know, a strange time to show it! I loved the flying fish! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]Episode 2/10 is next Monday, bbc1.
                They were fantastic, will have to wait to watch it on tuesday, too late on the Monday for the kids, fantastic camera work, the frog and tadpoles was unreal

Comment

The poor seal doin his best to hide behind the Iceberg was just animal thuggery in the end as was the "brave" (niaive) baby penguin. Some amount of footage from all over the planet in an hours production, compelling viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford
                    The poor seal doin his best to hide behind the Iceberg was just animal thuggery in the end as was the "brave" (niaive) baby penguin. Some amount of footage from all over the planet in an hours production, compelling viewing.
                    The dolphins at the start using their tails to kick up the mud in circles to surround the fish was amazing

Comment

A little bit on it here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth...id_8304000/830 4139.stm

A "Jesus Christ" lizard below -

Comment

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that bbc show it on bbc hd at the same time and I can't record it on sky [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Watched that show last night, I was spellbound - can't wait for the next one. Currently watching a repeat of "Last Chance to See" on Beeb1.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips
                            Watched that show last night, I was spellbound - can't wait for the next one. Currently watching a repeat of "Last Chance to See" on Beeb1.
                            Its brill, I love it stephen fry is class, we have being watching it as well, great tribute to Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips

Saw one episode of that,showing the Kakapo. I love those birds! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY

Think there're some more repeats floating about on bbc. Plus they have Stephen Fry, which is always a bonus!

Comment

Generation Kill on Channel 4 now. Seems fairly good. Anyone see it before? Worth watching?

Comment

Working...
                                X