X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anthonyl
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post

Would the expanse books be still worth reading after watching TV show for a few years?
    Get them, you like the show, you'll love the books

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post

Would the expanse books be still worth reading after watching TV show for a few years?
    YES, a thousand times yes.

Leave a comment:

• SkullinPints
    replied
    Salisbury Poisonings - compulsive watching - Anne-Marie Duff is one superb actress and rest of cast are also excellent

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Hope you've read the books? TV series is good, books are excellent

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    Yes, I was there that day.

Between the crush getting in and out and the crowd on the roof at the School end, it was a miracle no one was killed.
    And the post-match crush was still going strong in Phibsboro nine years later, the night the Maltesers were sent packing 8-0

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    Originally posted by Daithi View Post

Looks like it, doesn't it!?
    The second part of Burned by the Sun is on tomorrow after all....

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    Started on the Harley Quinn cartoon. Not even finished first episode but im already sold on it. Not a kids cartoon!

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Yes, I was there that day.

​​​​​​​Between the crush getting in and out and the crowd on the roof at the School end, it was a miracle no one was killed.

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied
    Ire 3 USSR 0 was good craic on RTE 2 last night. 1974 I think. Roche Holmes Mancini KinnearTreacy Giles Brady Heighway Givens ...
    No sign of Eamon Dunphy.
    Blokhin playing on a brutal USSR team.
    Dalymount Park looked like a disaster-in-waiting

Leave a comment:

• jagawayagain
    replied
    I’ve watched all of Normal People with the wife- I think it’s a beautiful piece of TV and two standout performances from young actors, and a marvellous adaptation of the book.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    The second and final part of Burned by the Sun scheduled for tonight on RTÉ has been replaced by Clare Byrne Live, brought forward and a tribute to Terry Wogan.

It dealt with the rake of property deals in the late noughties that went belly up.

Did our learned friends get involved?
    Looks like it, doesn't it!?

Leave a comment:

• B.A.
    replied
    The last dance on Netflix is mesmerising. Anyone watching this? Jordan is an absolute machine, probably the greatest sportsman ever across all sports. You'd have to question is the win at all costs mentality worth it?

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    The second and final part of Burned by the Sun scheduled for tonight on RTÉ has been replaced by Clare Byrne Live, brought forward and a tribute to Terry Wogan.

It dealt with the rake of property deals in the late noughties that went belly up.

Did our learned friends get involved?

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Originally posted by Viigand View Post
    Is that OJ Made in America? It’s a five or six parter and is really very good.
    Yeah, thats it, 2 episodes on last night, watched 1, recorded the 2nd, others on later it seems

Leave a comment:

• Viigand
    replied
    Is that OJ Made in America? It’s a five or six parter and is really very good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X