No announcement yet.

Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i totally agree - the final that the contestants have to do in the us version is much much harder and is way cooler
    Stand up and fight

Comment

did you see the new season that started yesterday? it was a
      gud un
      The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Oh i did indeed - was hilarious, that new spinner was good but i preferred the other one, where people bounced off the columns when trying to get on to it
        Stand up and fight

Comment

Just started watching eastbound and down a hbo series with will ferrell as one of producers funniest most obscene comedy ive seen in awhile.
          Also been keeping up to date with the Shaq vs tv show where he takes on athletes from different sports quite funny at times also!!

Comment

That looks class Nate, watch this around the 8 minute mark when Ferrell is trying to make them laugh - its very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdVvPjX-eA

Stand up and fight

Comment

"Underbelly" on DVD. Aussie show about the drug and
              gangland events in Melbourne in the last 10 years or so.

Comment

Anyone see Jamie Olivers road trip last night? Pretty class hunting alligators and there was an 11 year old girl that shot one of them with a handgun!!
                Stand up and fight

Comment

Nurse Jackie, i quite like

Comment

A town called Eureka and Warehouse 13 (although could be
                    my last time watching that) for me last night

Comment

Leeds v. Liverpool on Sky Sports 2. Desperate game, good goal by Ngog though.

Comment

Originally posted by sparks
                        Anyone see Jamie Olivers road trip last night?  Pretty class hunting alligators and there was an 11 year old girl that shot one of them with a handgun!!
                        Saw that, was pretty impressive!

mmmmm gator
                        "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Funny was he was in the street for the bbq and he stumbled and said he was pissed[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                          Stand up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
                            there was f all on telly, so herself hand a look through her DVD

collection and picked that, lucky for me(i think) that is one of her

better films, it could have been a whole lot worse [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
                            OI!!! Tell the truth, and shame the devil! You have a very seletive memory... It was Mrs. Sheahan's birthday so it was her choice, and a damn good one too...

I feel the need, the need for speed!! [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
                            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Wounded, BBC1.

The story of the rehabilitation of UK soldiers after being injured in the
                              Afgan war.

Thought I have no time for the "cause", and less for the chicken s**t
                              Ministers who sent them, one cannot but admire the courage of those
                              young lads.
                              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

I am watchin Dodgeball [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                                The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Working...
                                X