No announcement yet.

Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started watching 'Godfather of Harlem' on rte 2 tonight (ep 1 of 10) , verdict: absolutely top class!!

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

If anyone is even an occasional watcher of Legends of Tomorrow, be sure to watch the one Where We're Trapped on TV. Penultimate episode of this season and a parody of dystopian world and star trek TOS and a kids show and friends and downton abbey. It is as always unapologetically over the top.
      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

oh I do enjoy watching these random old matches RTE shows since lockdown. 2006 England v Ireland now. Lovely to see our Munster (and Irish) legends when they had full heads of hair.... except for Johnnie O'Connor of course, he looked as hard as nails

Comment

great stuff Shaggy that last gasp try...still makes the heart race.

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post
            oh I do enjoy watching these random old matches RTE shows since lockdown. 2006 England v Ireland now. Lovely to see our Munster (and Irish) legends when they had full heads of hair.... except for Johnnie O'Connor of course, he looked as hard as nails
            They didn't call him "Johnny O Concrete" for nothing.

Comment

Watched the Munster all blacks game other night. Would have been some win :(

Strings and Barry murphy. Still gets the heart racing
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Ready player one What a fantastic pop culture jammed piece of entertainment.

Comment

Anyone try Money Heist (Spanish heist drama) on Netflix at any stage? Watched 4 or 5 episodes and abandoned it. Genuinely can't understand the enormous hype for something so badly written. Acting is decent mind.
                  "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Watched all of it. Not sure I'd have kept at it but the Mrs liked it. Decent but similarly surprised at the extent of the fandom

Comment

I started season one of Ozark last night and it is off to a flyer. It will take a while getting used to Jason Bateman in a serious role but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
                      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                        I started season one of Ozark last night and it is off to a flyer. It will take a while getting used to Jason Bateman in a serious role but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
                        Ozark is brilliant.
                        Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post

Ozark is brilliant.

Interesting twisty plot, my issue is I genuinely cannot feel any empathy with any of the characters. I honestly wouldn't care if all or some or none of them were wiped out in an Emerdalian asteroid strike.
                          Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post

Interesting twisty plot, my issue is I genuinely cannot feel any empathy with any of the characters. I honestly wouldn't care if all or some or none of them were wiped out in an Emerdalian asteroid strike.
                            I had the same issue with breaking bad.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post

I had the same issue with breaking bad.
                              took me a while to realize Walt wasnt a good guy (well into Season 2)

Comment

Yeah same here, but I also found that there was no real likeable character in the show. In the end I didn't really care what happened to any of them. If I'm being honest I thought it was one of the more overrated shows of the last few years. The last set of villains in particular were very poorly written compared to Gus Fring and Salamanca.

Comment

Working...
                                X