No announcement yet.

Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have it recorded, looking forward to watching it tomorrow. Senna was fantastic.

Comment

I saw Maradona in the Cinema in Douglas last year. It's a good show. I was the only one in the Hall so it was effectively a private showing.

No wonder they sold the place to Aldi.

Comment

It's a pity it's gone but cant blame them. Was always quiet which was great as an autism parent. Young fella didn't understand going to mahon why the staff weren't giving him free posters and chatting the way Douglas staff always did. Pity they couldnt have developed a cinema with bowling or activity centre or something
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

The new star trek series Picard is very good. Not as "holier than thou" as the next generation series, it's closer to the movies.
          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

yes im enjoying it a lot. and please god give us a 7of9 spin off
            "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Really enjoying Picard too. Only 2 episodes in so far as sparing it. Would love a 7 of 9 spinoff too
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Narcos Mexico is promising, but Better Call Saul is fantastic.
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Well if you have netflix..try watching Ressurection Ertugrul..hundreds of episodes ..should see you through the next few months...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

And for Amazon prime viewers the expanse is freaking awesome! Half way through season 3. And David Strathairn in it! Pleasant surprise. But the accent is a bit weird

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                      And for Amazon prime viewers the expanse is freaking awesome! Half way through season 3. And David Strathairn in it! Pleasant surprise. But the accent is a bit weird
                      Hope you've read the books? TV series is good, books are excellent
                      I am the million man.

Comment

OJ Simpson Storyville documentary was on BBC last night, very good insight into him, a pure slimey thug it seems, but also puts it all into context of inbuilt racism in the LAPD.
                        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Is that OJ Made in America? It’s a five or six parter and is really very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                            Is that OJ Made in America? It’s a five or six parter and is really very good.
                            Yeah, thats it, 2 episodes on last night, watched 1, recorded the 2nd, others on later it seems
                            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
                            X