No announcement yet.

Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it worth watching s2 to get to it? i was quite happy with s1 as a standalone series if it had been left there so never go to s2
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

The obsession on RTÉ with getting a pun or similar play on words into news reports crossed the line tonight IMO.

At the end of a recorded report on the missing young Lady in Malaysia, the reporter said "as the sun goes down......the family are still in the dark on what happened to their daughter."

It's one thing trying that in a lighthearted report but I think this was in very poor taste.

The report was first aired on the 6:01 News and was repeated at nine.

Comment

Yep. There's a fine line and that was too flippant You can see them in the canteen fulminating about their expertise re Malaysian hotel cuisine and raiding the hotel room bar. "Did yiz hear dat wan I slipped in about the sun going down and youzer wans still in the dark? I did it with me innocent face loilke I knew nothing. Oh yah, Oil be getting a call from Sky news any day"

Comment

Working...
        X