Last Night on TV I watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
    Sunderland Till I Die on Netflix. Great series, some pretty spectacular camera shots as well.

Chris Coleman comes across as a sound man.
    Eye opening that professional football operates like that. No surprises that they got relegated again with that manager and CEO.

The “motivational” speech with flip chart about supporters - Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by desert man View Post

Eye opening that professional football operates like that. No surprises that they got relegated again with that manager and CEO.

The “motivational” speech with flip chart about supporters - Jesus
      Yeah it was real David Brent stuff at times.

Very few people came out of it smelling of roses, but I thought Coleman at least tried.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Come on GoT get on with it!

I am the million man.

Comment

I enjoyed that episode.... the fireside scene was very well done...
          All the characters we like are engaging in their own way (The Hound) on the eve of the biggest battle where most will die...

very telling Cersei wasn´t in this episode.

EDIT.. the dialogue is a bit cringy at times....
          Last edited by i_like_cake; 23rd-April-2019, 08:02.
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Giantsbane little story was a howl!
            Life is good

Comment

No show has ever made me pump my fists like a try has been scored for Munster before.

Last night's Game of Thrones made me pump my fists.

Astounding television.
              I am the million man.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Lady_Mel86/statu...069160449?s=19
                When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

GRRM has said there are 3 spinoffs in the pipeline, really hoping The Adventures of Tormund and The Hound is one of those three.

Tormund is a great comedy character
                  I am the million man.

Comment

A very honest and good review of the last Game of Thrones episode (S8E4)... clearly don´t read it if you want but haven´t seen the episode.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...iting-failure/
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle Show is Axed permanently as reported by RTÉ Radio One.

Comment

I watched game of thrones originally but stopped. Catching up now but i'm about two seasons behind. Anyone else get more upset when direwolves die more than people?
                        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Giving Chernobyl a big endorsement

It's excellent in the 2 episodes that have been released
                          I am the million man.

Comment

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Just finished watching season 1 of stranger things last, it's a perfect highlights reel of everything good in eighties movies.
                              When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Just finished the final episode of ST season 3 last night. Much better than season 2, in my opinion, and a satisfactory ending
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X